Chapter 25 - The Intruder

[A/N:] OMFG I HAVE 1.2K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! And also i'm sorry about not updating for 2 days but i was stuck in Casablanca and arrived here in Holland just on Saturday night and a top of all my laptop stopped working :( Now I hope you all enjoy the Long(!!) And Dramatic Chapter of TCML!!

P.S: IMPORTANT A/N at the bottom :)

*-*-*Ally's Pov*-*-*

Somehow the only thing I could think of is Louis. It's like my whole life spins around him, my mind can't function without him being involved and my heart beats for him.

I sighed, I've been thinking like this for the past few hours in which I tried to sleep, but nooo my mind needs to wander off to all the memories of me and Louis. Again. I've probably been dreaming about these 'memories' ever since we came back which has been about 5 months now.

I grabbed my headphones and my phone, slipping the beats on and playing 'One Last Time' by Ariana Grande. I know it's going to make me cry because of the meaning, but maybe crying might help for once.

One last time I need to be the one who takes you home.

-*-

I woke up at 6 a.m. and sighed, I didn't even have any classes today and it was supposed to be one of those days where I sleep in. "Good Morning Ally." Iz smiled at me and I grinned at her, I was even surprised I could still smile but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Morning Iz. Any classes today?" I asked as I got out of bed. "Nah but I'm going somewhere with Gerran." She handed me the pack of cornflakes and the milk as I grabbed a bowl and a spoon. "Oh well have fun." I started with pouring the cornflakes in the bowl and then added the milk before starting to eat it.

After 30 minutes of talking and eating I decided to go get a shower and freshen up a bit. I waited till the water got to the right temperature and then slipped in, letting the warm water relax my body.

Right then, I saw the necklace in the mirror that was opposite of the shower and without even thinking, I ripped it off. "Ally don't!" Something in my head was tempting me to clapse it around my neck again, but I couldn't.

I know that if I did, there would be a bigger chance that he will haunt me again, so I decided to keep it off. I then continued my shower and pushed all the frustrating thoughts out of my head.

-*-

"Hey sissy!" Harry grinned while waving at me through the computer screen. "Hi Hazza." I smiled back at him, hoping that he couldn't see the tear stains on my cheeks. "Ally were you crying?" Thanks for letting me down once more. "Maybe...?" My statement came out as a question making Harry raise his eyebrows. "I won't take that answer. Were you crying Allyssa?"

Better tell him the truth now, "Yeah..." I looked down at my lap and I heard him sigh. "Is it Louis?" He asked and I shrugged,"I miss you a lot too." "I take that as a yes. Ally please just tell me of something is wrong okay? I don't want you bottling everything up." Harry frowned and I could tell he was concerned. "Okay." I whispered and the corners of his mouth curved into a smiled.

"Good, now I want to ask you something," Harry grinned and I nodded for him to continue, "When is your spring break?" "Uhm lemme check." I grabbed Isabelle's 'vacation' list and checked. "From the 1st to the 18th." [A/N: I just guessed :p]."

"Okay well mum, Gemma and I were planning on going to Asturias for two weeks and we want you to come."

"I would love to! Asturias is in Spain right?" I smiled, I was already excited for the family trip. "Yep." He popped the 'p' whichbmade me laugh. Suddenly the door of his room burst open and someone walked in. "Harry have you-"