✨12✨

Being out of breath, Gulf looked at the mess they created.
"Can't you be more gentle while doing it huh?"

"You were hot! Not my fault." Mew shrugged.

"I'm born hot. So I was and still am hot." Gulf rolled his eyes.

Mew took out the tissues to cleaned himself and Gulf. After cleaning he dressed Gulf properly, making sure his clothes are stain free.
Right now Mew was checking Gulf's shoulder area that if there's any stain or not and Gulf was trying his best not to look at Mew's so close face.

His warm breath was hitting Gulf's face and eyes checking if he's perfect or not.

"S-stop it. I can do it myself." Gulf shrugged his hands and looked away.

Mew went confused for a while but realised after that. "Why? Can't resist my charms?" Mew smirked and earned a playful smack from Gulf.

_________________________________

Right now Gulf was with Bright. Bright was blabbering about some cars and Gulf was pretending to listening but actually was lost in his own thoughts.

"It's that good. I'm gonna buy it when I'll earn."

"I don't think so it's gonna work this way." Gulf said while messing his hairs.

"What do you mean? You asshole always say all the negative things in this world." Bright got offended and stood up to leave.

Gulf was surprised by his actions and grabbed his hand. "Hey! But where are you going? I didn't even said anything. What happened?"

Bright turned for arguing but found a pure innocent face of Gulf which showed he really had no clue. "You said it won't work that I can buy a car in future."

"A car?"

"Don't tell me you didn't listened to anything? What the hell Gulf. I can't with this shit anymore. Tell me. Right now. What the fuck happened between you and that Meow?"

Gulf was shocked after realising that his friend already can sense something.
"N-nothing happened dude. Why you always bring him?"

"Because he's the cause of your mood swings nowadays." Bright narrowed his eyes. "Even a pregnant woman is better than you when it comes to mood swings you know?"

"Alright alright! We agreed to be like a couple but" Gulf took a deep sigh. "Without a relationship."

"You mean fuck buddies? Friends with benefits?" Bright eyes widen.

"Aishhh not just for sex what the heck Bright! I want to be his friend first. He said that may be we processed everything quickly and I kinda agree with him. So I want to be friends with him first but don't want him to date anyone else in that mean time, even I won't date anyone other than him.
So we agreed to this instead. "

"You think it will work?" Bright rubbed Gulf's shoulder as he saw his tensed friend.

"Hope so." Gulf massaged his temple.

"This won't work I'm telling you!" Bright suddenly stated and Gulf looked at him in confusion.

"Don't look at me like that man. This is totally not going to work. You being like this with someone you love, oh sorry, you OWN."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the reality, Gulf. You think this shit will stop you from being a psycho? You say that you love him but act like he's your thing. Love never works this way. Trust and faith are it's base. And you can't paint when you don't have canvas." Bright paused for a second.
"If you really wanna love him, try to keep yourself in his situation and then rethink. This will definitely help dude."