"Okay."

"Okay, go back to Leonato's line 'I charge thee..' and continue from there."

I went back into position and forced myself to feel the things I felt when Kevin broke up with me and tried to put an expression on my face as Leonato spoke his line.

" I charge there do so, as thou art my child."

"O, God defend me! How am I beset! What kind of catechising call you this?" Out of the corner of my eye I could tell that Mr. Jet was a little bit impressed with my change. We rehearsed that scene a couple of times to get the movement plus the memorization right. At some point in that scene I would get pushed by Leonato, he tried to be soft but it just looked weird with the soft push but harsh awkward landing. Finally I just told Leonato to push me for real, he seemed uneasy but I wanted to be done with this scene.

"Alright that's it, let's head back to the room!" Mr. Jet called out. Sighing with relief I headed to the right side of the stage and started towards the classroom when Darik caught up to me.

"You did pretty well today."

"Ha, alright enough of the mockery," I responded dryly. Darik chuckled.

"No, really, you're doing pretty well. Have you ever seen "Much Ado About Nothing"?" He asked.

"Once, when I was younger, my mom's a huge Shakespeare fan but I don't remember too much about it, just how the ending really,"

"Maybe you should rewatch it. You know just get the basis of Hero's character right, it can only help you improve, right?"

"Yeah, I'll go to the library and see if they have it, after school today."

"Sounds good, I'll see you later," he smiled and then walked off to his next class. Going to english I half expected to see Charlotte to come in and glare at me or worse, cower. I just wanted her to leave me alone. I didn't want to be someone that everyone feared. She never came though, all of class she never once walked and no one stared at me. That daunting thought that something serious happened once again entered my mind but I quickly shut it out.

     We finished our reading of Northanger Abbey and I had an epiphany. I was behaving just Catherine towards Mr. Tilney's father. Over thinking and imagining things that weren't there, however, Catherine had been on the right track but nothing bloody like she thought. So maybe my thoughts weren't as crazy as I'd imagined them to be. He probably just scared her off or something along those lines. She's probably just laying low until she can control the situation again or something like that. I sighed a breath of relief as I rationalized his behavior and my paranoid thoughts.

       After class I headed to the school library and sat at one of the tables and whipped out my script and went over lines that I hadn't been sure of, which were most of them. I would mouth them or whisper them to myself and then try doing the same action without looking.

"You aren't going to memorize them very well that way," Darik commented from behind. I jumped a little bit only half way surprised that he was there.

"I'm doing the best I can," I retorted with a little bit of annoyance attached.

"Yeah well I don't want to be humiliated on stage when you don't remember your lines." Darik smiled. I hated it when he teased me like this, I hated it even more when I fell for the bait.

"Oh you don't want to be humiliated? What about me? I'm going to be the one humiliated," I whispered fiercely.
"It's better to memorize with another person though. Do you want some help?" he asked.

"No, I can do it by myself," I assured. I only said it to try and believe it myself but we both knew it was a lie. I needed all the help that I could get. With that Darik took my script and flipped towards the end.