A few more hours went by and they were able to find the unsub and catch him. He had met the victims at a gym and stalked them before killing them.

By this time it was already 7 pm and she started to get worried. So, she sends you a call. "Hey, are you okay? You haven't texted me back all day." Elle didn't want to sound possessive but it kinda came off like that.

"Hey, baby. Sorry, my phone died and I was out all day. I hadn't had a chance to charge it." You said out of breath. "You okay? You sound like you're out of breath." Elle questioned as she finished up some reports on her desk.

"Yeah I'm just making it inside of you're office building." You said as you pressed an elevator button. Elle rose an eyebrow. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I'm right outside." You sneered before hanging up the phone. Just as Elle for up out is her desk Garcia had walked in with you following behind. "R/n?! What are you doing here!" Elle says before she sprints to give you a big hug.

"Oh, I missed you so much!" Elle says as she kisses you. "How did you get here? When did you get here?" Elle questioned rhetorically. "I got here this morning. I didn't answer you back when you texted me because I was sleeping. I took a 12-hour drive here."

Elle was completely shocked. By this time the whole team gathered to meet Elle's mystery woman. "What's going on?" Hotch consulted. "Everyone, this is R/n. My wife." Everyone's eyes went wide. "Wife?" Penelope says surprised.

"You're married?!" Morgan and Reid say in sync. You let out a laugh at their response. "How long have you been married, Elle?" JJ interrogated. "We've been married for three years. We met 7 years ago." Elle answers.

"Hotch, Gideon, you knew about this already?" Morgan says a little hurt that his friend never told this part of her life to him. Or anyone, besides Hotch and Gideon, for that matter. They both shake their heads.

Not waiting any longer they introduce themselves to you. "What brings you here?" Penelope asks. "I'm staying here for Christmas with Elle. The last time I visited her was her birthday." I replied. "Well, I was just about to surprise her with dinner. Do you all want to join us?"

The team agreed and we all headed out for a great Christmas dinner together.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 3 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: Formal Wear, Semi-Public, exhibitionism,

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! [Getting straight into the smut]

Wc: 668

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

JJ smirked at the sight of me. We had been out for dinner with the team and I currently had a vibrator pushed inside of me. I tried my best not to seem off but JJ was pushing my buttons. Literally.

"You okay R/n?" Derek tells me. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Just have a headache that's all." You lied before glancing quickly at JJ again. "Oh, okay." Derek was a little skeptical but brushes the encounter over his shoulder. JJ chuckles again as she turns up the setting of the toy, causing me to squirm.

I squeeze my thighs together trying not to give anything away. "Are you gonna cum sweetheart? In front of everyone?" JJ whispers in my ear. I nod quickly. "I can't hear you. Use your words sweetheart. I want everyone to know how much of a slut you are right now."

JJ was lowkey being an ass but you knew it turned you on even more. "Yes. I'm gonna cum." You whispered to her. You hide your face in JJ's chest. From anyone's perspective, it would have looked like your girlfriend was comforting you. Oh, how they were so wrong.

JJ turned the toy up to the highest setting, letting your orgasm flush throughout your body. "Fuck. JJ" You whimpered quietly as you tugged on the fabric of her clothes. JJ keeps the toy setting down as she rubs your back to calm you down.

"R/n and I are going to the bathroom. R/n isn't feeling too good." JJ lies. "Aw I hope you feel better babes," Penelope says with a small frown on her face. I fake a quick smile before getting out of the booth JJ following behind me.

Rushing to the farthest bathroom. JJ and I hurried to get there. Luckily there was no one there at the moment. She pulled me into a stall and crashed her lips into mine while pulling my dress up.

"JJ, please... I can't cum again." I whine, the pleasure fogging my brain. "Oh, sweetheart... I know you got one more in you," JJ pulled my panties to the side as she fucks me slow with her fingers, "Plus, you looked so cute while you came in front of the others." JJ purred.

Moans slipped out of my mouth as I felt a similar knot in my stomach. "Ohh fuck JJ! I'm gonna cum." I groaned. "Let go, baby. Come on-" Before JJ could finish she stopped talking, as she had heard someone come in the bathroom.

She turns the vibrator off and stops her fingers before she covers my mouth with her hand to stop me from moaning out; tears forming in my eyes as I was on the edge of cumming. The sound of the sink is heard as I let out a muffled moan.

"Hello?" JJ clears her throat to cover up the sound of me whining and says, "Sorry. Yeah, I'm in here." Then the person walks out with the sound of the door closing behind them.

JJ carefully frees her hand from my mouth. "I was so close JJ!" I whined trying to ride her fingers. "I know baby I'm gonna make you cum. You feel so good around my fingers." JJ praises.

My hips and JJ's fingers matched the same speed as she brought me to an orgasm. Letting me ride it out she slowed her pace before pilling her fingers out. "Open," she commanded before pulling her fingers into my mouth, allowing me to taste myself.

"Good job sweetheart. You did so well." JJ cooed. She let me catch my breath before taking the vibrator out of me and cleaning me up. She kisses my forehead before we leave out of the bathroom.

"Hey. Do you feel any better?" Emily asks me. "No. I think we're just gonna call it a night. I'll sleep it off." I fabricated. "Aww I hope you feel better," Spencer says. JJ and I said our fair wells then headed out for the night.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈