17

Melinda woke up at 4:00 am this time, which was unusual to her, but it gave her time to make Aaron some coffee

Melinda woke up at 4:00 am this time, which was unusual to her, but it gave her time to make Aaron some coffee. After she finished, she began her Tai Chi which was very relaxing for her. She always did it to relax her mind from all the terrible missions she's been on, and to help keep her emotions at bay. She didn't realize how long she did her Tai Chi, until she heard an alarm clock go off. She stopped when she heard Aaron move on the bed. Melinda grabbed a cup and filled it with fresh coffee. She walked over to him and saw him sitting up and handed a cup to him. He looked at it, then to her, and then took it. "Thanks." Aaron tells her and she muttered, "No problem." Aaron looked at her as she was already dressed and ready. "How long have you been up?" Aaron asks and Melinda looked at the clock on his nightstand and then back at him, "Since 4 o'clock. Started Tai Chi early and stopped when your alarm clock went off." Aaron sat up and looked at her curiously, "Is that common for you? Being up that early?" Melinda walked over and sat down next to him. He didn't expect it and slightly jumped, before relaxing. "I guess it's been common since I started working for SHIELD. I train, because I enjoy it, and it will help me if I need it." Melinda tells him and he looked at her curiously, "Are there days where you don't do it?" She nodded, "Yeah. Whenever I'm injured, or Simmons has me not train or do anything." He nodded showing that she understands and then heard his stomach grumble, "Hungry?" Aaron gets up and walks to the kitchen as Melinda got up and stood by the doorway. He began looking at what they got in the fridge and cabinets. "A little." Melinda answered. He nodded before realizing they had nothing to cook in. He turned to her with a suggestion, "How about we head to the others? Maybe someone cooked?" She looked at him with a smirk, "You don't want to cook, do you?" He held his hands up in surrender and a wince, "Guilty." He went to walk out of the kitchen when his phone goes off. He looked at Melinda reading off what his message said, "They have another victim. She survived." Melinda replied as she put her jacket on, "Lucky her."

Two Teams in One

Jemma woke up earlier than the boys and began to make breakfast. She grabbed enough ingredients to make pancakes and began cooking and as she was close to being done, there was a knock on the door. The boys made no move to wake up, meaning she had to answer. Jemma walked to the door and opened it to reveal JJ and Emily. "Hey!" Jemma greets and JJ greeted back, but realized the boys were still asleep, "Hey! The boys not up yet?" Jemma shook her head and then gestured to the food she was making, "No. I'm making pancakes, want some?" Emily clapped and begged, "Yes, please!" Jemma giggled and let them in as she walked back into the kitchen, and JJ and Emily watched. They were both too lazy to cook at this time of day. "So how's everything with you and Spencer?" JJ asks. Jemma blushed as she finished a pancake and placed it on a plate. The two older women watched the younger girl with smiles. "Everything's fine. He makes me happy, also I'm glad Leo likes him. I don't know what I would do if he didn't like him." Jemma tells them. Emily smiled at the girl for making their genius happy, "We're glad you two got together. We've never seen Reid this happy before." The sound of shuffling made the three women look as they saw Spencer rise out of the bed. He smiled awkwardly at the women who were looking at him. "Hey." Spencer greets groggily and Jemma smiled at him, "Hey! Enjoy your sleep?" Spencer nodded, "Yeah." He gets out of bed, slightly tripping over his blanket, and walked over to them. He walked over her Jemma and wrapped his arms around her from behind. JJ smiled, and Emily tried not to shriek at the action. Jemma handed Spencer a plate before handing the ladies one as well. "Thank you!" Emily tells her and Jemma nodded then gestured to the coffee pot, "No problem! Coffee?" Emily looked at her with admiration, "Jemma Simmons, you are an angel!" Spencer agreed and mumbled, "Yeah, she is." No one heard him, as Jemma began making coffee and Derek stirred and finally woke up. He saw JJ, Emily, and Spencer eating, and looked over to see Jemma making coffee. "Hey!" Derek greets. JJ looked at him and gestured around the hotel room, "Hey! We decided to party in your hotel!" Jemma looked at the man and walked over with his cup of coffee, "You're awake! Here you go!" Derek looked at her with a tired smile, "You are a saint!" Jemma giggled before sitting down to eat her food and drink her tea. Emily looked at Jemma really confused about something, "What were you doing up so early?" Jemma scoffed, "Oh, I don't think I was up that early. You should see May! She gets up almost every day at 5." Derek made a face, "Probably why she's so cranky." Jemma reached over and slapped the back of his head. He winced and looked at her with a glare, "Ow!" Jemma began to explain to him about Melinda, "May gets up to train, or in this case Tai Chi." Spencer replied, "That's probably why she is so Zen." Derek mumbled, "What is it with you SHIELD women hitting me?" Jemma looked at him curiously, "Who else hit you?" Derek laid his head on his arms, "May." The women and Spencer looked at him shocked. Jemma leaned forward and rested her head on her palm, "What did you do?" Derek sighed and lifted his head, "I called her Miss Business. She knocked me out." The women laughed as Spencer smiled at his response. A knock on the door, made Jemma go and open it to see the two people they were talking about. "Hotch, May! Come in!" Jemma greets. The two walked in and looked at them all with a tense expression on their face. Melinda had her arms crossed as Aaron stood next to her. "They have another victim. She survived." Aaron tells them and Emily looked at him curiously, "Is there a note for this one?" He shook his head, "No. We'll meet her at the station. Get ready." Aaron and Melinda walked out leaving the rest alone. They wanted to make sure everything is situated before they went to the station.