{9} ヤンデレ {9}

Start from the beginning

I grabbed his phone and handed him my phone "Alright!"

He smiled brightly as his cheeks dusted slightly pink but I ignored it since he was probably just embarrassed for having to ask.

I quickly typed in my number and put my name under as 'Y/N :p'

I handed him his phone and he smiled a bit as he looked down at it.

He just had his as 'Satoshi'

Boring.

'Satoshi :p'

That's more like it!

"So.....do you work everyday?" He asked and I nodded "I've been trying to save up money to buy a new house....."

And move out of Japan.

Although.....I don't think that I'm going to mention that right now.

I continued "But my manager has been trying to get me to cut down on my days since she thinks that I'm overworking myself! So I may take.....Saturday's for myself!" I chirped and he chuckled "Guess I won't be coming in on Saturday's anymore then" he mused and I snickered "Funny Funny!"

I tapped my chin as I thought about something "Mhm.....want a crepe?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly "Huh?"

I smiled and opened up the glasses container before pulling out a crepe and placing it inside of a plastic baggy for him.

"Here, it's on the house" I said and his cheeks turned slightly red again as he slowly grabbed the bag "Thank you, Y/N" he said and I nodded before pulling a crepe out for me.

I thought that I would look pretty rude if I just pulled out a crepe and ate it right in front of him.

So I was being nice!

I smiled brightly at him "Tell me how it is! I made them earlier"

His eyes widened "You made this?" He asked as he looked down at the crepe in the bag and I nodded "That's right!" I chirped and he hummed "I see.....well I appreciate it!"

I quickly waved my hands around "No need to thank me!"

I glanced over at the time "You should start walking back to the department store, I know that you said that your brother owns it but......you shouldn't push your luck" I mused and he laughed "You're probably right"
He said as he stood up before reaching over and ruffling my hair "See you later, Y/N"

I waved towards him "Bye Bye!"

The door on the bell chimed as he walked out of the cafe and I sighed before slouching back down in my chair.

The door opened again and a young kid wandered in.

Maybe 6 or so?

"Hi hun, did you need something?" I asked as I looked down at the younger girl and she frowned "My mommy....." she mumbled and my eyes widened slightly "Huh.....you can't find your mom?" I asked and she slowly shook her head "No...."'

Damn it.

The goodness in my heart is unbelievable.