Chapter 20: Sakura-chan is a what?!?

I don't own naruto, hope you guys will enjoy~

Sakura puts a flower before the tombstone at the back of her house and closes her eyes. 'Tou-san, okaa-san, nii-san, i will make them pay. I will avenge your death.' She opens her eyes and stares at the names carved on it. She could feel her tears threatening to fall. She blinks them away and put on her akatsuki cloak and hat. "Farewell." and she teleports away.
One hour later,
"Man, sakura-chan sure is late today." Naruto folds his arm together and grumbles. "Why are making such a fuss about it, dobe?" Sasuke glance at his teammate, then at his former sensei. "Because sakura-chan has never been late before!" Team 7 was suppose to gather at ichiraku's ramen to celebrate the end of the war and sasuke's return, but their femala teammate hasn't make her appearance, and it has already 30 minutes past the meeting time. "Kakashi-sensei, should we go to sakura-chan's house and find her? It's already this late, i'm worry about her." The copy ninja looks at naruto, shrugged, and return back to reading his book. "Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto feels irritated at the simple response he received. "Shut up dobe." Sasuke glares at his loud teammate. His patience also reaching its limit. He often wonders how naruto manages to keep on talking. "Ehat did you say? Teme!" "Dobe" "Teme!" "Dobe"
"Kakashi-san! Naruto! Sasuke!" a very anxious looking shizune appears before them. "Hurry, follow me!" They starts to run towards a familiar place. "Isn't this sakura-chan's house? Sakura-channnn!" Naruto overtakes the other three and burst through the front door.
"Sakura-cha- baa-chan?" The occupants in the living room all turn to stare at him. He scans around and finds out that the rookie 9, team gai, their sensei and tsunade are there. "Baa-chan, what are you guys doing here? Where's sakura-chan?" "N-naruto-kun, s-sakura is..." hinata looks at tsunade for the permission to continue. "S-sakura is m-missing." "What do you mean, hinata? Sakura is missing?" Naruto looks back and sees kakashi, sasuke and shizune behind him. "Sakura has been reported missing by her assistant. Her assistant said that she didn't turn up for work this morning, so i sent shizune to check out on her because she will usually inform us if she can't make it to work. Later, shizune came back and said that nobody answered the door, so she opened it using the spare key sakura kept under the mat and discovered that there's no one in here." Tsunade rubs her temple. 'Damn, just where the hell is here...' "Baa-chan, are you sure she's missing? Are you sure you didn't sent her on a mission and forgot about it or...or..." tsunade glares at naruto and say: "Naruto, i am not that old. For your information, i sent the anbu to check around konoha and they said that they haven't seen her anywhere."
"Hokage-sama." Everyone turns to look at neji. "The back door, hokage-sama, there's a tombstone." Without another word, they all rush to the back door and naruto kicks the door so wildly that the door swings back and hit him in the face. "Hn, dobe..." They look at the tombstone and ino walks forward to see whose namr is on it. "T-this!" She points at the tombstone. All of them walk forward and look at the words carved of it curiously.
In the loving memories of my family, the Akatsuki, may you find eternal peace in the other world.
All of them stood in silence while they try process the information. "Hokage-sama!" an anbu holds out a scroll towards tsunade and she opens it.
Dear hokage, you requested to have your apprentice's personal file which you said originally was a mist resident. However, i couldn't find any file that belongs to haruno sakura. Besides, there's no files regarding the haruno clan at my side. -Mizukage
Tsunade slumps down to a chair at the backyard as shizune takes the scroll from her and starts to read it out loud.
"Sakura....she had deceived us all this time...i can't believe it." Tsunade covers her eyes with her hand and groans. "I can't believe the youthful sakura-san lied to us..." lee looks at the floor as gai gives him a pat on the back.
"No..." everyone looks at naruto who is shaking. "No...sakura-chan wouldn't do this!" "N-naruto-kun.." "Sakura-chan would never lie to us!" "Dobe! The evidence is right in front of you!" Sasuke hisses at naruto who turns to him. "Teme, i can't believe you, of all person, you don't believe her? Oh right, i forgot that you hadn't been there for years." Naruto growls at sasuke who is fuming but can't say anything. He knows what naruto just said is true, he had walked out of their lives years ago, so he shouldn't be the one to say this to him.
"Dickless, don't get so work up. I know how you feel, but you need to calm down." Sai puts a hand on naruto's shoulder. "Shizune...go and fetch me every file about the akatsuki and sakura, now." Shizune rushes toward the hokage tower.
"Hokage-sama." Another anbu appears before them. "Genma-san and kotetsu-san were found lying on the ground. They were caught in a strong genjutsu." Tsunade's eyebrows furrowed. "Genjutsu?" The anbu nods and continue. "Hai, hokage-sama. We think that it's quite impossible, but it's the tsukuyomi." Sasuke become anxious at what the anbu just said. "You must be kidding me. Only itachi knows about the tsukuyomi technique."
"Uchiha-san, it's just what we assumed."
"Tsunade-sama!" Shizune bolts through the door with beads of perspiration on her forehead. "Tsunade-sama! The files that you wanted are gone!" Tsunade feels her eyebrow raised. "Gone?" "Hai, tsunade-sama, burned by a fire jutsu." "But sakura isn't one who uses fire element though." Tenten lets out a sigh. "According to you, she isn't one who uses fire element, however, if her family's the akatsuki, i wouldn't be suprise that she knows how to use them too. How troublesome." Shikamaru looks at naruto worriedly. "I still can't believe that sakura-chan is one of them." Naruto buries his head on his lap as he sits down beside tsunade. "Aa..." sasuke and the others look at him sadly.

I know how the ending doesn't seems like one, but it's the end of another chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed! Well, till the next time guys~