Chapter 2 lost and found

Your pov

As you calm down from the burst of pain you start to walk out of the room you find the woman lying on the floor with the gun laid next to her. You elect to ignore her and keep walking it's not long before you see the operatives that attacked the shicksal base marching down the satairs to what seems like an underground hallway .The men appear infront of you right now but your body seems exaughsted to exaughsted to fight but you've never known yourself to back down from a fight so you bring the daggers that appeared

The men appear infront of you right now but your body seems exaughsted to exaughsted to fight but you've never known yourself to back down from a fight so you bring the daggers that appeared

(Ignore all the stats except the last set effect two as one,)
up and you charge at the soldiers.they who were not expecting you to run straight at them start shooting but you dodge gracefully and without loosing momentum . As you get to the first firing line you slit one man's neck and start using his body as a Shield,you take a grenade off his belt take out the pin with your teeth and throw it at them as it clocks in the middle of them and they are in panic,you drop the body and stab the one closest to you in the heart with practiced precision (thank you but fuck you shicksal)you throw the other dagger at the person closest to the grenade they fall forward onto the grenade you turn round to grab the person behind you but instead of grabbing the allot of what seemed like needles appeared out of thin air and shit at your target you were surprised but didn't let this stop you,you pull the dagger out of the one you were stabbing through it at another and it killed them you picked a desert eagle up from one of your victims as the grenade explodes.this sends the dagger that was in the person on top of the bomb flying back at you but you catch it with ease and dispatch all the ones left with the gun before you pick up amo for the weapon and your other dagger "your an extremely skilled fighter " complimented arsene.you kept walking and fighting the men kept coming and dieing ,though a waste of time you learnt of arsene skills that he is a master thief and so you used those skills to strike from the shadows one time cleaving a man clean in half.

You learnt of your new skills like the ability to summon souls for attacks though they are currently weak arsene told you your powers grow with you do to improve you need to get stronger.You kept going and found yourself face to face with two women in what is resembled to be spider like mechas or part of them.

Crimson webs you've heard of them the supposed Valkyrie killers. "They don't seem to difficult to deal with how about it arsene" "ok then let's tear them apart" you ready your daggers for the attack they notice you and both crouch down and lunge at you. While they are mid air you notice one has red and the other has purple outlining. You jump backwards before they, the purple one lays dow a purple net around her that looks like webbing before two cannons appear and fire balls of a liquid at you , you deciding not to find out what the liquid is start dodging it not noticing the red one climbing the walls. Surviving the onslaught with ease due to arsene's finesse as a thief you close the distance and step int the web you start to feel your body slow but not completely stop but feel like it's going to as time goes on.you deem it exhaustion and keep going you attack it head on.