Chapter 3

A little while later Y/N wakes up, the lights are on and bright. They stretch and yawn and look up to see Sunrise's face, "Heya starlight! Have a good nap?"

     "Yeah, I suppose I did," Y/N smiled. It actually was really nice and he woke up feeling like they would if they had a full nights rest. "Are any of the other kids up?"

     "Oh yeah, there are a few kiddos up, it's only been a few minutes since the lights turned on!"

     "Really? You didn't have to stay here it would've been fine if you moved to go keep an eye on the kids!" Y/N moved to where he was sitting up

     "No no no, that would've woken you up! It's fine!" They patted Y/N's head, " you looked so peaceful there was no way I could've moved, besides it seems like the rest helped!"

     "I mean, yeah it did but-"

     Sunrise stopped Y/N before they could give any sort of excuse or reason," Nope! I decided to stay here and I am fine with that, and if you're thinking you wasted my time or some nonsense like that you better stop because you are a very nice person to hang out with!" Sunrise picked Y/N up and put them down to help them get up. They ruffled Y/N's hair and skipped off to go take care of the kids since more of them were waking up.

     Y/N smiled softly and walked back to the front desk where they stayed for pretty much the rest of their shift, occasionally staring over at Sunrise playing with the kiddos.

     After leaving and heading home Y/N got an email that the pizza plex would be closed tomorrow due to an animatronic glitching out. Most security were still required to go to work, but if Y/N still went into work they could get a bonus on their paycheck, even though they're technically not security anymore.

     He decided to go into tomorrow since most of security would try to get tomorrow off and he wouldn't mind a little extra cash. He could also get to hang out with Sunrise and Moondrop tomorrow too!!

~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter isn't as long, but if you couldn't tell the next one should be a lot longer!

Note, the next chapter(s?) won't be exactly like the game in the daycare section but oh well!