Ok. Steve looks up at her and gives her a small smile.

You should just ask him to move in though, I mean he's here enough as it is. I'm surprised he hasn't been sleeping here yet.

Steve chuckles, trying to hide the fact that James has been spending the night in the tower. For the last two nights in fact.

Yeah.

She pulls her hair up off her shoulders and ties the black strands in a knot at the top of her head, showing off her neck and the newly redrawn tattoo under her ear. He smiles at the Star and circles on her throat. His tags, his ring, his tattoo.

Will you please get dressed? He'll be here any minute if he isn't here already. And if you don't cover that thing up, I'll be forced to do something about it and we'll never make it to dinner.

Well there goes any motivation I had to put clothing on Mrs. Rogers. He smirks and lifts an eye brow at her.

Not yet Captain Rogers.

Soon. He reminds her as he stands and begins putting his clothing back on.

We had a wedding once I don't understand why you want another one. We could just go down to city hall tomorrow and call it a day.

Because I promised Buck. Steve finally admits.

You promised him what?

I'd let him give you away.

I'm sorry... what? Ana spins on him. She can't help the sudden flash of anger.

It's his way of saying he's ok with this, that he won't fight for you anymore and he'll let us be happy. On the condition that we let him co-parent Natty.

What? I don't understand... he doesn't... what? Ana doesn't bother to hide the hurt, nor does she understand why she feels it in the first place.

I thought you'd be happy about this. Steve walks over to Ana, and wraps his arms around her, she nuzzles against his chest. Burying her face between his pecs. Her arms wrapping around her waist.

I should be, but I'm not.

I don't understand Ana. He pulls back and looks down at her.

I don't either. She admits and leans back into him.

Are you sure you want to get married again? He asks her after a long moment of silence.

Yes.

Where are you guys? James yells from a floor below.

We'll talk about this later. Steve kisses the top of her head and walks out of the room. Ana growls under her breath as she walks down the hall to AJ's room. Where her sleeping 8.5 month old blonde haired blue eyed baby boy lays on his back, his hand tucked under his head. Ana smiles down at him. He looks so much like Steven but he's exactly like Ana. Down to the genetic mutation specifics and everything. It makes her wonder who Natalie will look like and take after. Herself or James. There's a 50% chance that Natalie will be mutant. And a 100% chance she'll be enhanced.

She scoops AJ up, nuzzling against his chubby neck making him giggle. She turns around, her face still buried in her sons neck and walks square into James. He grabs onto her shoulders to stop her from falling backward. His hands burn against her skin. She looks up at him, through thick eyes lashes. A little surprised to see him in AJ's room. His scent hits Ana like tidal wave. Washing over her completely, catching her off guard and she drowns in it.

Hi. She whispers.

Hi. He grins.

What are you... what are you doing? She struggles to form a thought, and quickly realizes that besides the baby, she's alone with him. She steps back, away from him.