3| Flowers

Imagine two
~Flowers~

Summary:
Lately, Y/n's been finding flowers meant for her. Does the Lost Girl have a secret admirer?

Author's note: Keep in mind that here Felix is inclined to love and is a little more emotionally open.

All the Lost ones have returned to the camp.

It was night, and no one was in the mood for a big event. A couple of boys sat down together by a smaller fire and talked, softly. One was talking, and sometimes the others mumbled something back.

It was a hunting day when everyone had to catch an animal. They had to get up early in the morning, when it was still dark and have food ready for the day, as they were not allowed to return.

The Lost girl hated this day. Her whole body ached and she could barely make it to her tent, which, with her luck, was at the very end of the camp.

She only caught two squirrels throughout the day, which is bad compared to the rest, when some dared to catch a deer.

She walked into her tent. It was organized and clean. After a whole day, she always wanted to go back to somewhere she could hide from all the boys. Sometimes they really acted like animals.

After a hard day, she went to shower. Peter was quite kind and provided Y/n with her own 'bathroom'. He was considerate and could understand that it was probably not very safe to bathe with the Lost ones.

Dressed in clean and comfortable clothing, Y/n walked over to her vanity table. She ran a hand through her hair, which was very tangled from the whole day.

She opened a wooden drawer, pulled out a comb, and began slowly combing her hair. This routine was her favorite part of the day. She could think in peace and look for unanswered questions in her thoughts.

Y/n saw something at the bottom of the reflection that certainly wasn't there in her tent early in the morning.

She quickly turned in the direction of the bedside table.

Alongside a bowl of fresh fruit and green tea-flavoured biscuits, in a hand-carved vase were Y/n's favorite flowers.

Blue roses.

They are very rare because they grow on the other side of the island in the middle of the Deep Forest, where no one dares go unless they want to die in a moment. There are many dangerous things out there.

It looked like someone had put them in here just before she came into the tent.

This wasn't the first time she'd found flowers someone had given her. It's been happening a lot lately.

Y/n wasn't used to it, she'd never received anything like it from anyone before but it always made her day.

But one thing bothered her.

She had no idea who gave her the flowers.

None of the Lost Boys ever seemed interested in her. She was treated more like a sister. She played dangerous games with them, sat around the fire with them in the evenings, where they told made-up stories or something that each of them had experienced.