lingerie

WARNING! smut
overstimulation, mommy kink, dom/reader

Tyler was at work, selling pizza's around the town, honestly he's such a sweetie, when you two got on the college you both wanted you guys were totally broke. So you decided you'll start working in a market but he denied that and didn't want his darling working night shifts, tiring herself with that, so he found a job at a local pizzeria. He was just trying to earn a little cash for the both of you.

"Hi honey im home" Tyler tiredly said closing the door carefully.

"Y/n?" He questioned, tilting his head down seeing rose pedals that were placed on the floor that led to your bedroom.

He opened the door seeing you spread across his bed.

His mouth opened, head dropping to the see through fabric of your lingerie, that showed every single inch of your skin, it was hugging your delicate curves.

"Hello darling" You teased looking up at him as you moved to the edge of Tyler's bed, unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

He shooed away your hand and unbuttoned his shirt, letting it drop down his shoulders, showing his creamy, soft skin. dropping the pizza on the table next to him you stood up grabbing his cheeks and pulling him in a kiss. You slid your hand down his chest, grabbing his shaft and palming him through his jeans, that were tight now.

Y/n slowly unzipped his pants and let them slide down. Tyler looked down her lingerie seeing her nipples harden.

Y/n's small hands cold, wrapped around his manhood, pumping him lightly making him instantly moan & some precum leaking from his tip.

"Mgmhh yes Y/n!" he moaned out lously, his legs slowly shaking, you made him sit because you don't trust his shaky legs.

You kneeled down beneath him, stroking his hard cock, he grabbed your hair in a pony tail

"I-i oh my god is this o-okay?" he asked and you circled your thumb around his tip. That made him lose his mind.

"Yes, it's perfect" You replied looking up at him, his eyebrows scrunched together, mouth opened, chest heaving searching for air.

"Tell me when you're going to cum" Y/n whispered stroking his cock faster.
It wasn't even minutes, actually seconds before he started panicking.

"Now! NoW! NOW" and you took him in your mouth, feeling his cum spill inside. You kept going stroking his shaft, kitty licking his tip. He tightened grip on your hair and started whimpering.

"Phl-please it's t-too much!" He moaned out and you kept going.

"Let me hear your pathetic whines & whimpers" Y/n pouted looking up at tyler whos eyes were widely opened.

"Please! , please mommy! i-i can't hand-handle it! He stuttered over his words, making direct eye contact with you.

Y/n stood up, sitting in Tyler's lap.

"Who's my good boy?" She kissed his nose, moving her panties and pushing his cock in.

"Me, i am a good b- ohmygodholyshit" He shut his eyes and put a hand over his mouth.

"Nuh-uh baby i want you to see me"
Y/n teased grabbing Tylers hair and pulling it.

"Oh my god yes mommy pull my hair! please!" oh and my boy regretted what he said, he started blushing and avoiding eye contact.

Y/n pulled at Tyler's hair, making his eyes roll back with pleasure.

"Oh yes Ty!" Y/n yelled rocking her hips into his sweat rolling off her forehead.

"Im gonna cum, im gonna cum" Tyler blurted out.

"Do you want to cum inside me baby?" Y/n asked rolling her hips even faster.

He nodded rapidly making her chuckle.

"Cum for me baby" she whispered on his ear and pulled his hair.

He came fulfilling yoir insides, mixed love juices leaking out of you.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Tyler asked breathing heavily.

"Yes" Y/n said while puffing out a breath.

A/n: idk how to write endings, ALSO TYSM FOR 1K READS!