The Man In The Mirror

Start from the beginning

“What do you mean find him? Lula he is going to want to kill us” Jen hissed as I pulled her out side that was the place I would want to be if I had a hang over. “Nothing new there Jen, look last night was a break through at long last even if we did have the aid of Mr Fire and Whisky. Now tell me how it good it felt to have him so close to you, think of the dance.. He has to take us, sexy has no way out of this, even more so after last night” I smirked and then a shadow feel over me and Jen and her eyes dropped to the floor as I turned seeing just the sexy hunk I wanted to.

“You and You come with me now” he hissed his eyes hard as he clenched his fists, “demanding and there I was thinking you liked some one else in control. Jennifer what was it he said as we tied-” “-Utter another word Riddle and I will have you thrown out of this school” he threatened but I was bothered about that, what the hell is with the Riddle? Gripping mines and Jen's arm he dragged us back into the school with force and if his grip was anything to go by he was mad and hot as hell due to it, this would be fun!

Pushing us into his chambers I thought this brought back memories, Jen standing frozen with her eyes lowered he slammed the door making the frames rattle due to the force. His back tense he slammed his hand against the door and let out a deep breath. “What happened?” He snarled not facing us, now that is just rude!

“I am offended Severus, how could you forget what we did? You really must have drank a lot” I smirked as he turned slowly with fire alight in his rage filled eyes. “I wonder why?” He remarked shaking his head as he closed his eyes taking a deep breath and unclenching his fists.

“I resent that” I hissed as he growled and stood before me, Jen silent lifted her head and quickly dropped it. “You resent that? Well Miss Riddle I resent doing what ever I did with someone related to the Dark Lord. You are no different from your father and you Mis-” I was not having that, my hand crashed over his face as Jen's head shoot up sating at me in horror.

“NO DIFFERENT FROM THAT FOUL MURDERING EXCUSE OF A WIZARD? YOU HAVE REALLY PUSHED IT NOW” I screamed as my hair lifted off my shoulders and Jen dove in front of the man I intend to hurt, “Jennifer move out of the way of the dead man walking” I asked sweetly my voice filled with pent up rage.

I was not really going to kill him but a few more slaps were defiantly in order, “Lula calm down honey.. He did not mean he is just confused and enraged, professor it may be a good idea to apologize” Jen muttered as Snape stood flicking his eyes from Jen to me and back again.

“Jen I am not going to kill our date for the Winter Ball, just hurt him a little” I growled as his eyes widened oh dear I let slip what happened last night. “D-Date?” He growled, who would have thought the feared potion master would stutter? Oh well, “yes date.. I think you have something to say” I hissed seeing his face pale beyond what I thought was possible.

“Kill me now” he hissed and I thought I could but then I would have no date so I am not going to. “That is not very nice sexy.. The word you are looking for begins with S and ends in Y. I would have thought you would have known that” I growled as he narrowed his oxen eyes to barley there slits, “Story?” He offered in a biting tone and a slight smirk, oh I would give him a story..

“Awwww Jen sexy Snape wants a story, I can do that” I smirked as Jen moved away with a slight push from sexy, “Rock I really don't think we-” “-Should tell him everything yes I agree, now sexy you make yourself comfortable and then I will begin. If you're a good little potion master you can have a drink, though I think you had plenty of that yesterday. It is not mine and Jen's fault that you can not remember what we told you” I hissed as he sank into the arm chair covering his face with his hands.

“Who's fault is that?” He growled running his fingers through his hair, something I very much wanted to do as I crossed my long legs over one another seeing his eyes subtly watch the motion as Jen sat on the edge of the sofa pulling her hair over her face as I twiddled my thumbs.