"You looked so fucked out right now," he smiles at Techno who tries his best to look angry but his pulsing hole is saying otherwise. "So fucking pretty" champ whispers to himself as he pulls No's ass apart before pushing his dick back inside and fucks hard without taking any break to see how Techno was squirming on the bed .

He plunges so deep that Techno started seeing stars and his heart was beating too hard for his chest as if it was about to burst out. With one sudden hit to his prostate he couldn't hold it any longer as he cums on his thighs and stomach making him more aware of how hot and sweaty he was.

Champ continues to fuck into Techno and spanking his ass red before he cums inside with his hand gripping into his lover's ass. He takes a few seconds to empty his entire load into Techno's hole.

After cumming, he pulls apart his lover's hand from his feet so that he could sprawl out and be comfortable.

Champ gets up to open the windows so that the night breeze can wash over their body instead of using the air conditon.

After getting some napkins from the bathroom, he wipes himself down and then techno who is almost asleep as he lazy cooperates with the wipe down.

Champ turns off the light but keeps the lamp on so the small glow can illuminate them. He slides under the blanket and pulls techno along with him who is going in and out of sleep. He pulls him   onto his chest and pulls his foot over his lap so that his fingers can slowly dip into his hole.

"Mhm." Techno tiredly moans, "No, I'm sensitive." He says as he breaths slowly into Champs chest.

Champ takes up a rubber object from the bedside table and slow insert it into Techno who grumbles at the intrusion and he looks up to glare at him.

"What?" He laughs "I'm just making sure that it stays inside. Didn't I say I was going to breed you baby?" He kisses his lovers forehead who has an unreadable expression but they have been together so long that he understands his worries. "You're gonna be a great parent Techno, and I'm here so stop worrying." He wraps his arms around him so that he has him completely covered in his hold. 

Tears drip from his eyes and he says a small thank you before falling asleep.

Currently in the kirugun home, type is draped in Tharn's hold and playing football on his phone as Tharn eyes set firm on the news and his hand rubbing at Type's thick hair.

"I think after kyong can walk around and talk, I want to work again." He says whilst playing the mobile game.

Tharn's eyes switch from the television to his husband. "Why?"

Type shrugs, "when he goes to school, I'm going to be home bored anyways so why not just work. Plus two incomes wouldn't hurt anybody."

"I could retire right now and have money to serve for two coming generations, never worry about money love." Tharn circles his arm around Type's waist so his hand begins to caress his stomach.

Type moves so that his back is laying on Tharn's broad chest. "What did I tell u about bragging?" He pinches his wrist making Tharn jump in pain.

"Hmm." Type turns around slightly to watch the soft smile on Tharn's face and leans up to kiss him.

Tharn kisses back almost immediately but pulls away. "I dont wanna kiss anymore, I'm already hard and your parents are here."

Type scowls at his lover, "when has that ever stopped you?"

Tharn grins and type smiles before pulling off his shorts and underwear. He places his feet on the table so he is still sitting in Tharn's lap. He takes Tharn's hand and places it in his mouth making it slippery and this time Tharn takes the initiative to circle his hole before dipping inside the already wet hole.

This makes a loud moan escapes Type's mouth but he pushes the hem of his shirt between his lips to silence him. Tharn is kissing his neck and sucking on him as if his life depended on it. He pushes his fingers in harder making type so, tharn uses his other hand to choke type as a method to keep him quiet. The televison long forgotten.

"T-tharn" type moans out brokenly.

"Why are you calling that idiot, isn't he right there?" They both turn to see types father walking down the stairs with a whimpering Kyong on his shoulder .

Type thinks fast and pulls a large blanket covering both their bodies but tharn does the unthinkable and pushing his fingers back inside without a word.

"Well chop chop, help me make a bottle for your child" Type's father walk past them with an angry scowl.

.......to be continued