I watched as my friend pulled out his pocket knife. We sat in the bathroom of his house while his parents were out. What shocked me was his arm.

"I thought you said we'd never do it alone!!"

"Calm down. They're not deep."

He's lying.

--Reality--

"Concluding that. Make sure if you do catch a friend commuting this. Call a parents or a teacher. They will help you overcome this."

Hold up. I pulled myself from my thought, anger boiling up. That's it. I raised my hand, keeping a glare on him. Noticing me, I saw him get really nervous.

"Yes?"

"Yes hello again," I started, getting a few soft laughs, "I would like to say. You're wrong."

Silence filled the room. The teacher glaring at me and the detective looking shocked.

"E-excuse me?"

"I said," I clicked my tongue again, "you're wrong."

"Then explain Quentin," my teacher sneered. I sat up straighter in my chair, clearing my throat.

"Teachers don't care about what happens. Parents will ignore and pretend everything's ok. (Quentin you're wrong hush)," I started out. I got a few blank stares from others. I castes a glance to Jordan, who was frozen in place.

"I'll explain. You always drill this onto us. Don't you ever consider someone will want to see what it's like? Not listening to warnings? My friend convinced me. One little one won't hurt," I haven't told anyone this beside a few close friends. I just let all my anger take over, "it expanded. He started doing it behind my back. Deeper and more like you said. I forced him to go to guidance with me. You know what they did?"

I allowed a paused, seeing some kids shaking their head.

"Give the exact same speech as you, then sent us out. No call to parents, no watching over us. Completely brushed it off."

My throat grew tighter, thinking back.

"Then the last week of eighth grade came. I was home."

--Flash back--

I got a call from him. When answering I was met by silence.

"Are you there? Hello? Dude are you ok??"

"... Help."

--Reality--

"He hung up and I ran to his house. Like you said. He cut too deep and the wrong way. Of course I called the ambulance right away. Trying to stop the blood when waiting for them."

I paused a moment to collect my thoughts, not wanting to break down now.

"They didn't come on time. He died in the car five minutes away from the hospital. I was still trying to help stop the blood."

--Flash back--

"We're almost there. Hang on please."

I gripped tighter on his arm, tears threatening to break.

"Please. Kermit!!"

--Reality--

No one spoke up. The teacher looked shocked, so did the detective. I tapped my finger twice, then the bell rang. I smirked internally, I wasted the entire class hour. The teacher snapped out of her trace, glaring at me.