Chapter 2

Please don't pay attention to what happens in the song video, the lyrics is the only important thing for this chapter. For this part, I'm kinda surprised on who I drew, but with the party fanatic, this part couldn't have been easier. Tbh- I thought it would've been Scorpio or Virgo or someone like that, but I guess not. 🙃 So for the party, I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sagittarius POV

Sagittarius POV

So right after Libra got done texting the gc, (it's group chat just in case you don't know what it means) she texted me separately asking if I could come over and help plan the party. And I'm always up for a good party so of course I said yes.

After school, me and Aqua went over to her house to start helping and getting ready for the party.

When we got there, Mrs. Weighlen let us in. "Libra darling, your friends are here," her mom called for her.

"Send them up please," she asked her mother.

"Okay, you girls will walk up the stairs, second hall to the right, first door on the left, got it?" Mrs. Weighlen asked us.

"I think," Aqua said with a little giggle. After we started walking up the stairs, we talked the rest of the way to Libra's room.

"Haven't you been here before?" I asked her. They are best friends so I was kinda surprised when Mrs. Weighlen told her the directions to Libra's room, as if she had never been here before.

"Nah, we usually just hang at my house or we go out and do something," she said, "though I don't know why she wouldn't want me coming here."

"Yeah, I would be wondering the same thing if I were you," I said. We were then at her door. Aqua knocked and she let us in.

"First things first, what should the theme be?" Libra asked us. Wow I would've at least thought she would know the theme. Jk, it's Libra, like she would be able to pick this by herself. ( no hate towards my Libra babies)

"Well, where is the party at?" Aqua asked.

"Oh, we are gonna have it at the pool in the back yard," she replied. I then snuck a little text on the gc telling them that it would be at Libra's pool in her backyard. Of course they noticed but they didn't say anything. From the other ppl I just got some "thanks" and "I'll be there" from a couple ppl. I then texted Capri real quick and asked him to make sure Scorpio would come. He promised he would be here.

"We should have a Watermelon themed party since it's summer," I said casually after I was done with all the texting.

"That's not a bad idea," Libra said, "I even have a watermelon farm so actually, that's quite perfect, good thinking Sagi." I just smiled at her compliment.

"And the theme song could be Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles," Aqua said. That was a good idea too. Maybe after this, people would call us The Party Planning Trio. Jk... but what if...

(Sagi and her fantasies am I right?😆)

We then gathered some supplies from around the house like snacks, drinks, floaties, plates, and cups, you know, all the party essentials. And the craziest part was that we did this all by 5:30pm so we would have time to get ready for the party ourselves.

Before I had came over here, I had ran to my house to grab a couple of swimsuits and some extra clothes. Now I'm not lying when I tell you this, I am very bad at fashion. Luckily, I had Libra to help me pick which swimsuit to wear.

She chose the purple one piece with one shoulder. Libra wore a hot pink swimsuit with a little bit of cleavage but it wasn't inappropriate or anything, especially considering she had the body for it. Aqua wore a teal one piece with one strap that had ruffles on it.

After we got done getting ready, we went out back to make a few more changes to make sure it was just right. Soon enough, ppl started showing up and with the guys not having their shirts on, I could already see Aqua and Libra blushing at the sight of... wait is that... omg 😳

Well that's a story for another day. When I saw Capri arrive with Scorpio, I was ecstatic. I ran over to greet them.

"Heyy guys, what up?" I asked joyfully.

"Oh nothing, just seeing what we wanna do first," Capri said. He was always so nice, like he was pretty optimistic when it came to his friends. Of course he was a pessimistic person when ppl were being uptight, but he would always easily change his vibes.

"Wait, not trying to be rude or anything but, why was I invited?" Scorpio asked as if he was a nobody and he knew it, which he wasn't.

"Your here because you're fun to be around and we like spending time with you," I said. He just looked at me as if I was crazy and saying some real bs. "What? I know a special someone who is really glad you're here," I said gesturing over to the dark haired pale girl trying to get a tan. (Can u guess who it is? Heheh 🤭) (no hate)

His face lit up like he was happy to be here now. "I'll talk to you guys later," he said as he went over to see her.

"How did you guys do it?" Capri asked me.

"Do what?" Libra and Aqua and popped in out of no where. Capri and I were both shocked.

Capri looked at them for a minute and then said, "The party. How did you guys plan it so sudden?"

"Well, that's a story for another day," Libra said. We all laughed for a minute and then Gemini arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy guys, so I didn't finish the whole party chapter because I didn't want it to be long and then the others be short compared to it. Can u guess any ships yet?

As of right now, I'm having trouble picturing my characters as anime considering I don't watch it. So I'm not gonna change the Character introductions but I will probably make a collage of them and put them at the beginning of a chapter. For the next chapter I'm going to make a collage of all of the zodiacs swimsuits so u can see what they look like or at least something of what they look like. But I guess that's all I've gotta say so vote, comment, and enjoy!