𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

VANITY

❝ ━━ The things I do for love

━━ The things I do for love.
𝗝. 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝓢ANNA STARK IS THE ELDEST OF HER HOUSE, born during a tumultuous winter storm she developed an incurable respiratory disease, affecting her lungs. In panic Catelyn, her mother, had contacted the best healers to treat her but even the maesters were blocked on this problem, forcing the young girl to remain cloistered at home since she was a child without any fresh air to tickle her throat.

𝓢HE HAS ALWAYS HAD A GREAT ADMIRATION FOR THE HOUSES OF WESTEROS, the tales her mother told her about the brave warriors of House Tyrell defending the highlands of Highgarden or the huge flaming dragons of the Targaryens fighting to the death for the throne have continually fascinated her.

𝓗OWEVER A CERTAIN HATRED TOWARDS THE LANNISTERS HAD IN HER SINCE HER CHILDHOOD, Sanna always found that this family was constantly too high for what it was. Arrogance and vanity being for her the flagship symbol of this house.

𝓐FTER ROBERT'S REBELLION, he had promised Ned to make his daughter the wife of his future son to finally unite their two families. At first reluctant, Eddard had made a deal with his friend, his daughter would not marry his son but the man she would choose under the suggestions of the king.

17 YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THAT DAY, the death of Jon Arryn having awakened old memories in the king, many years since he had set foot in the north, why not choose this moment to finally marry the young daughter of his old friend?

━━ 𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙻𝙵!
jaime lannister & sanna stark

━━  𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙻𝙵!❪ jaime lannister & sanna stark ❫

CAST

ADELAIDE KANE
𝖠𝖲 SANNA STARK
the little princess