Juweria hugged Maha and her heart out!

"Kyuuu, why does he keeps avoiding me? My love?? Why?? Am i that bad? Sab ne mujse kha ki me unhe bhool jau koi unse kyu nhi kehta ki wo mere ho jaye!!??? Kyuuu mene jab se hosh sambhala unko apne ird gird hi paya

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kyuuu, why does he keeps avoiding me? My love?? Why?? Am i that bad? Sab ne mujse kha ki me unhe bhool jau koi unse kyu nhi kehta ki wo mere ho jaye!!??? Kyuuu mene jab se hosh sambhala unko apne ird gird hi paya...mera sahara ..meri himmat h wo....unhe bhool ke liye...Ghar chor kar...sabse dur bhi chali gayi....firr ....bhi iss ehsas se nijat nhi mila....or bebas or tadap badti gayi.....!" Juweria said between hiccups. Maha stroked her hair. Haider was cursing that idiot! How can't he see her love? Was he this blind!

----

"Zoya, chal tuje me drop college " Junaid said dragging her out of residence.

Zoya was astonished amd said ,"ohhh, tuje ho kya gya h, pii wii rakhi h kya? Jab me roz kehti hu ki muje drop kardo toh saaf mana kar deta h ...aj zabardasti le ja raha wo bhi time se phle..!" Zoya said raising her one eyebrow.

Junaid smiled nervously and said, "yrr, muje na Misha ka no. Dilwade... tera ehsan mand rahunga...!" Junaid said joining his hands.

While Zaroon was recording all his blabberings in his phone,for the right time to use it on him!

Meanwhile Fiza came and slapped Zaroon's head and said, "kiski vedio bana rahe ho yaa...?" His phone slipped from his hand which Junaid caught skillfully.

Zoya facepalmed!!

"Achaaa, beta tu meri baate record karr rha tha!" Junaid said pulling his sleeves uptil his elbow to place a swwet punch on his brother's jaw.

"Nhi, buddy me toh direct insta pe live confession suna rha tha teri misha tisha ko!"  Zaroon said smirking and ran before Junaid could catch him.

Junaid dotched his phone to zoya.

Fiza was standing dumbstruck!
" ho kya rha h ye?" She mumbled.

Saad came back home currently to take a file that he forgot. He saw fiza mumbling he marched behind her and smiling evily he yelled near her ear.

"PIKKKAAAABUUUUUUUUU!" saad yelled in a ear piercing voice.

Zaroon covered his ears. Junaid covered Zoya's ears.

While fiza, she got hella scared and flinched at her place. Yelling aloud.
"Ammmiiiiii "

Sweat gathered on her forehead. While saad was laughing like a hyena on her .
Aling with Zaroon, Zoya and Junaid.

Fiza's heart was thumbing aloud. She was scared to death!

Tears gathered in her eyes and shooting a glare at Saad, she ran out.
----

Here Waqaur pacing back and forth in his office. His PA was giving him another headache. As his new products was taking delay in launching due to some technical issues.

And about Maha, he wanted to bury that Haider Mir Abedin directly that too alive !
Secondly, his mind was occupied with her innocence . "Kitni masoom h wo, kese btaonga ki ussi ki hone wale ne .... shohar ne usse pit piche kitna bada dhokha diya h!" He mumbled to himself. Punching the wall with all force.

Blood started dripping from his hand.

His mind mocked "you betrayed her!"

While his heart yelled, " i was helpless! ..."

His mind mocked back, " a performer just needs a small strw support!"

He rested his head on his chair.

While his heart yelled softly, " but still you have a chance!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While his heart yelled softly, " but still you have a chance!" .."

He sighed closing his eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He sighed closing his eyes. Her smiling face flashed across his mind. He smiled faintly.

~~~

Asslamualaikum people 😇

How are you doing?

How was the update? 👉💜👈

Do vote, comment and follow 💙

Did you like Haider Mir Abedin 🙊

Allah hafiz ❣

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें