Then a notification came, it was a text message.

Oh, so now you're ignoring my call? Becareful, Jennie, remember, we are on the same team. The team of traitors.

Jennie was filled with anger, guilt and sadness.

She knew Jinyoung was right, she is a traitor. A traitor for betraying her best friend.

Not if I can help it. And send.

She knew their dirty little secret would be revealed somehow but if she wants to keep the friendship she has with Jisoo, she'll do everything to keep that secret far and far away from Jisoo.

----

The two girls were eating the food they made for dinner. It was oddly quiet at the dining table.

"So, Jisoo..." Jennie started, "Are you planning on doing anything tomorrow?"

The older girl nodded, "Yeah, me and Tae have something to do tomorrow, remember?" she smiled

Jennie took a deep breath and forced a nod.

Jisoo looked over at her, "Jen, you ok? You haven't eaten your food yet, do you not like it?"

Jen looked up, "N-No, of course I do. It's just that I was wondering if you and I can go shopping tomorrow? I know you hate doing it but I just wanted to spend time with you."

Perfect, absolutely perfect. She knew Jisoo couldn't resist her. Jisoo would do anything for her!

Surely Jisoo would drop that meeting with Taehyung and go spend time with her.

"Oh, shopping? Yeah we can do that" Jisoo smiled

Jennie's face lit up, "Wait, really?"

The red-headed girl nods, "Yeah, after I and Taehyung go out, I can fetch you here and we can go to the mall"

The brunette's face turned red from anger. This could not be happening.

She slammed her hands on the table startling Jisoo, she stood up, grab the plate and placed it on the sink.

"I'm not hungry." She crossed her arms and started to walk away.

"Jennie! What's wrong?" Jisoo stood up, following her.

"Oh nothing! Nothing is wrong! Life is amazing, absolutely perfect!" She sarcastically said.

"Jen, stop with the sarcasm and talk to me! What's wrong?!" Jisoo yelled

"What's wrong?! You wanna know what's wrong?!" Jen yelled back

"Yes! So tell me what's the problem!"

"You!" Jen shouts, raising her hands up, "You're the problem, what's going on with you, Jisoo?!"

Jisoo scoffed, "Me? How am I the problem?!"

"When you haven't shown yourself to the public yet, you're acting like seeing and meeting Taehyung was the biggest mistake of your life!" Jennie blabbed, "Now, you're having lunch with him! Spending a day together! What the hell happened?"