Chapter 114 - Lex Luthor's Death

Start from the beginning

"Well, although I saved Kal yesterday, Lex used the same device on him that he used on me, to make me forget my memories." Kara explains, "So, I want to try and help him get his memories back. I think momma is going to help me with that too."

"Oh... okay." Alura nods, "But can't you do that later? After our holiday?"

Kara and Alura move over to their living room, and take a seat on one of the couches.

"I wish we could, baby. But I think it is for the best if we try and fix everything as soon as possible. You have to remember, while Clark hasn't been the best person recently, particularly about momma, he still does have people who love him, including Lois, and his adopted mom Martha." Kara explains, "You wouldn't want them to be upset and suffer like you did when I couldn't remember you, would you?"

"No. I don't." Alura replies, "I like Lois. She's nice."

Kara chuckles.

"Yes, she is certainly Clark's better half." Kara comments.

Alura nods her head, agreeing with her mother, even if she doesn't entirely understand what Kara's comment means.

Kara and Alura then spend the next 10 minutes chatting with one another, before Kara finally decides to begin making them all pancakes for breakfast. With Kara's super hearing, she can tell that Ruby and Sam are still asleep, but she suspects they will all be awake soon. Kara thinks the least she can do for Sam and Ruby, after having their lives disrupted, and looking after Alura yesterday, is to make them some yummy pancakes for breakfast. Of course, Alura insists on helping Kara with the pancakes, which the blonde is more than happy to agree to.

Another 10 minutes later, Kara and Alura have officially finished making 4 dozen pancakes, enough to feed a small army, or in this case, a hungry Kryptonian and 4 other people, who eat a regular amount of food. Luckily, Kara and Alura finishs their pancakes just in time, as Sam and Ruby join them as they plate up the final pancake.

"Oooo, something smells nice." Sam says, coming walking into the kitchen with Ruby.

"Yeah. We made everyone some pancakes." Kara says.

"That's good. I'm really hungry." Ruby says, licking her lips.

Kara chuckles.

"Ruby, why don't you help Alura set the table, and move all the bowls of toppings, and the pancakes, over there?" Kara suggests.

"Okay." Ruby smiles, "Come on, Alura."

Alura and Ruby then begin moving everything onto the table, while Kara and Sam remain in the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well?" Sam asks Kara.

"Yep, amazingly. You?" Kara asks.

Sam nods her head.

"I didn't at first, because I was thinking about Alex. But she called me just after midnight, and we fell asleep talking to one another." Sam says.

Kara laughs.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Kara smirks.

"I know." Sam replies, "Don't tell your sister that though. I'm sure she would take offense to it, and then stop being so cute."

Kara chuckles again, and does a zipping motion with her lips, before then throwing away the key.

"Anyway, is Lena up yet?" Sam asks.

"Uhhh.... no." Kara replies, "Alura and I woke up first, and I thought it would be better if I let Lena sleep, as she doesn't get enough as it is."