Steve vs. Dally

I don't hesitate as I leap onto him.
"You!" I pound on his back. "I-I HATE YOU!" I cry.
"Ow, Ow! What? what? what? GET OFF!"
In a desperate attempt to throw me off, I just dig my nails into his back.
"Fine fine, you got me. Now let me go to work with all bones intact!" I release him. Damn boy.
"STEVE!" I yell.
"Sorry. It's just that I wanted revenge after you embarrassed me by beating me up in front of the guys."
"Someone can't handle being beaten by a girl!" I taunt and he tackles me to the floor.
He tickles me until I'm crying.
"Stop! Stop! I'm sorry!" I yell and he stops. Frozen in time, he is on top of me, looking intently into my eyes.
He brings his lips down to mine. I break away.
"No, I can't do this to Dally. I'm sorry, Steve. I don't feel this way about you."
He doesn't take no for an answer. Pushing me back down, he kisses me again. If only he wasn't so strong! He whispers in my ear.
"Sorry, Al." And kisses my neck, I scream, trying to get help. But Two-Bit is out at the Dingo with Johnny, Pony is at track practice and Darry and Soda are at work.
Dally walks in to see my lips with his.
"What the hell Alexandra?!" He demands and his face twists in anger.
"It's not what it loo-"
"What she is trying to say, is that she moved on. Sorry, Dal."
I frantically shake my head. But to no avail, he turns his back to us.
"I thought we really had something." Then walks out.
I take my chance to wiggle out of Steve's grip and I kick him in the face. Damn Boy.
"Take your fucking key and leave." I snap and collapse into the couch.
"I'm sorry Al. It's just I love you too much." I scoff at his excuse for a reason.
Then I lose all control.
"STEVE, IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS! What is wrong with you?!"
I sob into the pillow.
"I can't have you being with another guy. I get so jealous."
"Listen here. You. Mean. Nothing. To. Me." I growl.
"Doesn't mean I'll stop trying. I will do everything in my power to break you two apart." He grins evilly. Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?
~~~~~~~~~
"Dally!" I cry, searching for the leather jacket-clad boy that I love. I see him leaning on the fence, smoking a cigarette.
"Dal"
"I don't wanna talk to you."
"Well I want to talk to you."
"Why? To rub you guys in my face?"
"What?!"
"You betrayed me, Alex."
"How can you say that?!"
"I saw you kissing STEVE!" He cries.
"You don't want me to judge you because of your bad boy nature, right?" He nods.
"Well, right now you are judging me when you see Steve forcefully kissing me and you don't let me voice my side of the story. I haven't moved on Dal." I put my hand on his arm.
"I never will."
He grabs my shoulders and pulls me towards him. He holds me close to him and squeezes tightly. I feel like I'm about to pass out. From both the joy and the fact that my airway is being compressed.
"I'm sorry," he quickly breaks away. "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." I hug him again around the neck.
"Now let me beat up that son of a bitch." He pushes me aside.
"Dallas stop! I already kicked him in the face."
"That dipshit deserves more than that!" He pounds his fist into his palm and starts towards the house.
He knocks on the door.
"Hey Dal, sorry that Al likes me. Can't help it." Steve answers the door. I scowl at him and cross my arms.
"Yeah, it's fine St-" his fist flies out to hit his cheek and I hear a sharp crack. He grabs Steve by the collar and pulls him outside.
"I don't want you touchin' her again you piece of shit, Ya hear?!" Steve nods.
"I said ya hear!" He jerks his collar.
"I hear!" Steve surrenders.
He kicks him down the steps of the porch.
"Get lost!" Steve runs to the DX broken and ashamed. Dally straightens out his collar and smiles brightly.
"After you." He gestures. Closing the door, Dally walks over and sits on the couch. He takes my hand in his.
"Alexandra E. Marcus, will you be my girl?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AWEEEEEEE DALEX FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
POOR STEVE GETS BEAT UP IN EVERY CHAPTER........😂😂😂😂😂😂
LUV U ALL
💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨