Chapter 19: Tok Kasa

Start from the beginning

"Huh?! Where did they go?" Boboiboy says as he looks at the spaceship. I think they were blasted off from Retak'ka's ray since it hit the spaceship once.

Since we can't find Adu Du and Probe we started to walk out and find our way to where this Hang Kasa is located. And it's about to go dark so it's better if we walk for a while and find a place to rest then we can continue looking for Hang Kasa tomorrow.

Ochobot played the data but it was flitching so we can't understand what Commander is saying. All I understand is Find Hang Kasa.

"I lost four of my Elemental Powers... How would Hang Kasa be able to help me?" Boboiboy talked as I remember how Retak'ka drained Solar, Thorn, Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

"I'm not sure, the data is corrupted. Let's just find Hang Kasa first" Ochobot replied from behind. I sighed as a single leftover tear dropped to my cheeks. I thought no one noticed it but someone did.

"Y/n are you okay?" Boboiboy asked. I looked at him as I looked at the beautiful moon of the planet. I looks straight ahead to where we are going and sighed again.

"How would I be okay if the elements are gone... I don't even know what to do if everyone of your elements got drained" I say as Boboiboy seemed to stay silent after it.

Just then Pipi started to sing for Captain Papa. We all had to walk further away from where the ship was and Pipi just kept singing. Well atleast it gets to break the cold ice around us.

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was walking in the middle of nothing elsewhere. Boboiboy, Ochobot and Y/n are leading the way while Gopal and Captain Papa follows them as Papa Zola carries Pipi behind him.

"Did you gey any updates from TAPOPS Station Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked his friend robot as it answered him.

"Not yet... I can't seem to contact them" the yellow robot replied while pushing a leaf away from his way.

Behind them was Captain Papa and Gopal lying down on the ground tired on walking. "Hey! Let's take a break! I can't feel my legs anymore" Captain Papa reasoned.

His daughter Pipi spoke next. "I'm okay! I don't feel tired at all" Pipi said making Captain Papa look at her in devastation.

"Hey have you forgotten I was carrying you?!" Captain Papa says putting Pipi offhis shoulder. He started to talk to Pipi as they always do.

Boboiboy, Y/n and Ochobot looked at them and decided to agree on camping the night to where they are right now.

"You're right... It is getting dark" Boboiboy put his pack behind him where Eggabot is and settle it down.

All of them stopped after hearing rustling noises. This alerted them wondering where it was but Gopal seems to see something in the bushes as he started to grab his flashlight.

"I... I saw something in the bushes" he said and opened his flashlight and light it up infront of him. After searching he found a sloth-like animal.

"What? What kind of animal is that?" Captain Papa asked.

"It looks like a sloth to me" Y/n says as they stare at the animal.

Ochobot started to scan the animal as it gaves him data. "That's a Kang Kong!" Ochobot says as they all looked at him. "This creature moves slowly during the day, but it's extremely fast at night" he says earning a raise of eyebrow from the others.

"What are you talking about? They don't look fast to me" Gopal says withdrawing his flashlight from the Kang Kong.

As soon as he withdraws it, the Kang Kong was suddenly fast and was about to attack Gopal. Gopal screamed and Boboiboy screamed his name too. Y/n was about to go neat Gopal but something else happened. Gopal pointed his flashlight on the Kang Kong as it started to slow down again.