Chapter 7: Planet Rimu Ru

BOBOIBOY'S POV

We all had the plan. I activated my Solar element and blinded the bunnies this gave a signal to Ochobot and Papa Zola. After blinding them I used my lightning element to run fast out of the cave. I grabbed Gopal and Y/n while Ying grabbed Fang and Yaya followed.

Right timing, the spaceship was open outside the cave and we immediately went in and flew out. We escaped successfully and also retrieving Panthbot.

The hologram opened receiving a call from Admiral and Commander.

"Well done young cadets. But you are not returning to Tapops" Admiral said making all of us stop. What? Not returning to Tapops?

"You will be sent in a planet, staying there for a whole 1 month. Panthbot is in your hands. In the planet you're going to be contains 3 power spheras"

"What? 3 power spheras?"

"Yes. We will send you the coordinates of the planet. You'd be given ONE MONTH only. It's long enough to find three of them" Admiral explained and ended the call. We all looked at each other. Ochobot went to the control side and took the coordinates to analyze.

"Base on the coordinates commander gave us, we're going to Planet Rimu Ru. It's a planet of rich billionaire aliens. After 7 days they will have an expo selling Wishbot a power sphera that can grant 3 wishes like a genie. A place of swordfights and the prize for the winner who dare challenge the unbeatable warrior will be Buildbot, a power sphera that can create anything like metal, paper and anything. The expo of amazing techno inventions also have a price for the winner and it will be held in three days, the prize will be Suitbot. A powersphera that can allow the user to create amazing high-technology clothes" Ochobot explained as he read everything in the file.

"I can say those three power spheras indeed belong to that rich planet because they have wealthy ability. But they seem to be taken advantage for wealth and power" Y/n spoke up making all of us look at her. She's right. Suitbot, Buildbot and Wishbot are power spheras that can be taken advantage especially in money. Wishbot is also dangerous. One wrong wish and everything is over.

"Boboiboy is famously known in this planet" Ochobot continues making all of us stop. We looked at the coordinates only to see that he is right.

"One of the people who lives in this planet is Ejo Jo and Borara... The two square head aliens years ago. They spreaded the news about Boboiboy and are now cautious of him especially they knew he's in Tapops now" Ochobot says remembering the two square head villains who attacked us.

"Were they one of your greatest enemies?" Y/n asked a hint of bloodlust can be heard from her voice. We all nod in response as we heard her tsked.

"We need a plan" she continued making all of us look at her. She's looking out the spaceship, there we saw Planet Rimu Ru. It's a bit glittering. Maybe it's because of the society of the rich aliens.

I wish we could still survive here.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Boboiboy and his gang along with Y/n went out from Papa Zola's spaceship. In order to keep their identity. Papa Zola and Ochobot stayed out of the planet also guarding Panthbot. Boboiboy and his gang are now in a different style of clothing. In order to look rich, they had to follow Y/n's plan.

~FLASHBACK~

Y/n went to her room and let out a luggage she brought from earth. It's full of silk and clothing materials. All she need to do is to style them.