A14 x Lil Darkie ship (satire)

"Sigh" As Lil Darkie finally wakes up, "i'm too tired to make my own breakfast, i wish someone else could do it :(, i should get a partner!" Lil Darkie said proudly. Later that day he got dressed nicely and went out to find someone, anyone, as long as they could like him! He found a cafe and looked around for anyone. He couldn't find anybody, but then, he saw him, the one, he walked up to them "you looked lonely" Darkie said. "yeah i guess" "whats your name" Darkie says "A14 :)" Darkie smiled 'A14' he thought as he looked out the window. "Pretty snowy today huh" darkie said "sure is!" A14 said while smiling.  

"You know I haven't been feeling myself at all, i feel so different.." A14 said while looking down. "Why so?" Darkie said worried. "I'm not sure, it just hit me one day" "yeah, me too.." as Darkie puts his head down. "I guess we have a lot in common then!" A14 said happy "you should come over tonight for dinner if you want, i dont live with anyone!" Darkie blushed "uhh, no thanks i-ve got important things to do.." darkie said nervously and ran out the door.

 He felt so bad but he thought it was the right thing. When he got out it was dark so he went home. He got in his PJ's and got into bed; but he couldn't sleep. All he could think about is A14 but he did go to bed at one point. He woke up and quickly got dressed and ran out the door to the cafe to see if he was there, and he was "Hey! Glad to see you back, you must come here often" A14 said smiling "I guess i do..!"

Later they walked together. "it was nice meeting you!" A14 said smiling "why dont you come over? :)" ....