🎄𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❥•/𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧/𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙀𝙧𝙖/🎄

Start from the beginning

You rolle your eyes again, moving to get out of the car. It was freezing, outside, but you were bundled up quite well, so it didn't affect you that much.

Light showers of snowflakes were drifting down from the sky, bringing a faint smile to your face.

Snowfall had always brought a smile to your face, because it reminded you of when you'd first met Michael - which was during the Christmas season.

Even when you were getting on each other's nerves, you still found joy in remembering when you first met.

But your pleasant thoughts wouldn't go uninterrupted for very long.

"Come on, (Y/N), get back into the car," Michael sighed, having stepped out of the car himself. "It's cold, you'll freeze,"

"I have on several layers of clothing," you couldn't help but laugh as you looked at him. "I'm sure a few minutes out here wouldn't hurt," you took in a deep breath. "Besides, we'll need to find the nearest gas station. Any ideas on how to do that without screwing up the screw up?" you smirked, knowing that it would push his buttons all over again.

His jaw fell open slightly before he released an exasperated laugh. "You are something else," he huffed, half joking and half serious. "Well....we certainly can't walk to find the nearest gas station - not in these conditions, at least,"

"So what....we're going to spend the night in the car?" you gawked, shaking your head in disbelief.

"Well what do you suggest, genius?" he muttered the last word, but you heard it.

"You can't possibly mean that sarcastically, because I think we both know who mucked up here," you set your hands on your hips, squinting as the snowfall grew a little more abundant.

Michael just shook his head, throwing his hands up lazily.

"If you hadn't been so hardheaded about heading down a road that you were completely unfamiliar with, we wouldn't be here right now!" you raised your voice slightly.

"Yes, (Y/N), I know, I'm not as smart as you! You're always the one with the logical ideas, but I don't think I need to say that because you already know!"

"It's not even about that!" you let out another exasperated laugh before stepping away from the car. "You know what, arguing with you is pointless,"

It was a petty argument, and all you wanted to do was take a short walk on your own. It wasn't as though you intended to go very far, but your husband certainly wouldn't allow you to do that either way.

You'd only managed to take a few steps when he'd caught up to you, grabbing your arm gently.

"Alright, just stop. I'm sorry, okay? I don't want to argue like this," he pulled you toward him. "Don't go out there on your own. You know it'll kill me if something happens to you,"

You huffed, glaring at him as you felt your frustration slowly ebbing away again.

"There's literally nothing out here - what could possibly happen?" you snickered, even though you knew the possibilities were endless.

And Michael knew that your question was more rhetorical than it was sincere. He gave you a look, to which you sighed, allowing him to pull you even closer to him.

"Come on," he released a breath, glancing up at the sky as he held onto your hand. "The snowfall's getting heavier, we should get back into the car,"

"I can't believe we're going to spend Christmas Night like this," you lamented, following him as the snowflakes began to fall heavier.

"At least we're together," he shrugged, to which you nodded.