Xiao Dejun (28)
Stage name ; Deju
Guan's best friend. He is a Chinese, having a sweet voice that is why he is their main vocalist along with Dohyu.

Lee Donghyuck (27)Stage name ; DohyuDespite his talkative personality, he also have a nice voice

Lee Donghyuck (27)
Stage name ; Dohyu
Despite his talkative personality, he also have a nice voice. He is the closest one to Leno.

Osaki Shotaro (27)Stage name ; KiroKiro is the main dancer of their group

Osaki Shotaro (27)
Stage name ; Kiro
Kiro is the main dancer of their group. He is the only member from Japan.

Park Jisung (25)Stage name ; JisuJisu is the maknae of the group, also the main dancer along with Kiro

Park Jisung (25)
Stage name ; Jisu
Jisu is the maknae of the group, also the main dancer along with Kiro.

-

Jeno is the closest to Dohyu as both of them always share their problems together since they were trainees but Jeno did not really trust Dohyu that much to tell him about his son, Sungchan. Dohyu is a little bit talkative and everyone might know his secret in seconds. That was what Jeno thought about.

Only if having a child is not a 'sin' for him as an idol. Only if he did not drink the alcohol and became drunk that night. Only if everyone can accept him and his son. He doesn't need to hide everything from everyone. He also might live his life well.

At first, he thought that being honest is a good thing, but his parents immediately kicked him out of the house as soon as he introduced Sungchan to them. He was at the worst back then, with their group not debuting yet, seeking for part time works to survive with Sungchan.

As they were trainees at that time, they must stay in the dorm. Jeno did not have any choices, giving Sungchan to someone that he trusted, a grandmother in their neighborhood. Until then, only his family and grandmother knew about Sungchan.

After Jeno finally made their debut, the group made it into the top 3 male K-pop groups in the world, and became one of the successful K-pop groups. That was why Jeno finally can buy a mansion, living in it with Sungchan. He wants to be a good father towards Sungchan, giving him enough love and care but he did not know how to show that.

No one guides him, no one ever teaches him how. Became busy again as a group made Jeno did not have enough time to spend with his own son. Until now he tries to find a way to settle that one problem.

Jeno looked at the view in front of him. The neon orange light sticks lightened up the whole stage. All their fans from all over the world came to see their third concert in South Korea. At one side, he can see a group of fans that cheered for him, with Leno's banners and also their own neon orange lightsticks. Jeno waved at them, receiving loud screams from his fans.

"What a nice view, isn't it?" Dohyu whispered at him, hands waving towards his fans. Jeno nodded a little, agree with Dohyu. "I'm thinking about how they will react if we get married to someone one day and have kids," It did make Jeno startled, trying hard to maintain his relaxed face. He beamed an awkward smile towards Dohyu before he focused on his fans once again.

"Lehyu!! What are you guys whispering there?" A fan screamed, making everyone laugh after hearing the 'ship' name between 'Leno' and 'Dohyu'. Dohyu teased his fans by hugging Jeno's waist causing Jeno to push him jokingly. The whole stage once again filled with laughter from the fans and their own members.

"One, two, three. To the universe, this is JCT. Hello everyone!" All seven of them said the group's greeting, led by Jaeyu.

"So today is the third day of the concert! Are you guys ready for our new performance after this?" Jaeyu asked his fans which he received a loud 'yes' from them as the answer. "Let's get the party started!!" Both Guan and Deju said at the same time, before all seven of them went to their own position for the first stage of that day.