ginger: LETS GOOOO

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛
b's

blaise: your boyfriend over here

bailee: not my boyfriend

blaise: sorry
your boy toy is over here getting heated with malfoy

bailee: oh lord

blaise: none of us can get him to calm down
will you help

bailee: yeah
ill be over

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛
bad bitches

ginny: DID THEO JUST FUCKING PUNCH M*LFOY

blaise: YES

harry: JSNDJKWNWKSK

bailee: unfortunately i have to clean up the mess🙄🙄🙄

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛

by the time bailee made it over to the slytherin table, theo was stradling malfoy on the ground, punching him. although he was pinned to the ground, malfoy still got some punches in and theo's nose was bleeding. "boys!" snapes voice rose above all the commotion. with a flick of his wand theo was thrown off malfoy, right to bailee's feet. "theodore. for starting the fight, you will get a weeks worth of detention."

"what about fucking draco," theo spat.

"watch your language, that's another three days," snape told him.

"malfoy punched theo as well, shouldn't he get a week also?" bailee calmly asked snape.

"he didn't start the fight."

"but he continued it." bailee bent down to help theo up off the ground. "it would only be fair."

"ms. lupin. please-"

"its lupin-black, professor," bailee corrected him.

snape sighed and said "ms. lupin-black-"

"-is correct. mr malfoy will also be getting a week of detention, is that clear?" mcgonagall stepped in to say. after no one answered she simply nodded and walked away.

"come on. lets get you to the infirmary," bailee told theo.

"what about me, don't i get any help?" malfoy said sarcastically.

"disrespectfully go to hell, malfoy," baille told him with a kind smile.

"that is not appropriate language. theodore can get himself to the infirmary. go back to your table," snape told her.

"i understand, professor, that theo can get there himself. but i don't trust him," she said, looking down at malfoy, "to play nice. im only trying to keep the peace." bailee put on a false kind smile and walked away from the scene with theo.