hide n seek

You were hiding while you heard him walking around kind of you looked out of the place that area and saw him he looked MAD BUT WHY THE POWER WENT OUT THAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY OR WAS IT BECAUSE OF LAST TIME your thoughts ate you again you kept thinking of so many ways of how he got mad all of a sudden you feel a tap on your shoulder you looked above you from behind you realize it was him Moon drop was staring down at you I FOUND YOU~ I realized I was too late to run but I tried anyway I got caught by the jacket I was wearing I was only wearing a jacket too I had no choice but to unzip it and run without a jacket or a shirt Moon drop with confused and realized HMNN INTERESTING YOUR NOT WEARING A SHIRT~ you're so embarrassed but you kept running and ran out the doors of the daycare you were running with all your forests while you heard more noises me from behind you. you realized and knew he was right behind you it turns out he was just crawling towards you really fast and then he jumped on you holding you down to the ground staring at you. you're face freaking out made him feel he felt bad. He brought you back up then hug you tight you felt comforted and relaxed but still freaking out and confused but you didn't care cuz you just wanted to give up she didn't care what would happen anymore. Has he hugged you he picked you up bridal style bringing you back to the daycare and lay me somewhere comfortable to you.. ITS PAST YOUR BED TIME GO TO SLEEP MY STARLIGHT~

UHM I BET Y'ALL THOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE WAS GOING TO HAPPEN CUZ OF THE JACKET SHIRT THING BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY SEE YOU GUYS YEAH I'M REALLY SLOW AT EDITING AND I REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN AND FOREVER WILL BE UNTIL I GET IT OUT ENOUGH ANYWAY SEE YOU GUYS