9. Tour Prep

The 7 boys were called to PD nim's office for a meeting....

PD: do boys the reason u guys are being called here is discuss the things about the second part of ur  tour . It's going to be ur biggest concert series till date so put in ur maximum effort for the prep ok..... Ik u guys will , but just reminding u all , all the best this time show the world what bangtan is .......

BTS: thnq PD nim we will do our best ......

__________________________________

At the dance studio...

Jin: Jungkook take it easy u bunny looking Maknae , ur health just got better , Just take a break or something...

Jk: no need hyung, I'm alright just lemme practice for a lil while more

V: kook just take a break u already perfected the choreo a month back or so... just take a break will u ... 

Jk: there is no harm in practicing more...

Jm: well there is no harm in taking rest either...

Jk: I'll when I feel like I have perfected it ....

Jm: there is no use of arguing with u is there ?

Jk: nop-

He suddenly lost his balance and almost fell down.

Rm: kookie!!!

Jk: DON'T CALL ME THT !!!

Rm: aish ok ok I won't but take a rest , RN ..

Jk: but hyu-

Rm: no but take rest or I'll ask PD nim to ban u from performing for the first few concerts...

Jk: no no don't do tht , I'll take a rst , I just didn't wanted to disappoint u...

Rm: aish u wint Bubba , u won't ever disappoint us kookie.

Jk: don't call me kookie , makes me feel small , don't wanna feel small. (Whispering)

Rm: sry kk I won't call u tht in front of others... (Whispering back)

Jk: thnq .

With tht he went and sat in the corner trying to regulate his breathing and then drank his water , and closed his eyes and just sat there leaning back towards the wall.....

Until Taehyung woke him , calling him to join them for the final practice for the day.  So he stood up and stretched once more and got in his position with tht rest , they finished the practice and then went back to the dorm...

_____________________________

Today they were flying to Japan to restart their wings tour at Osaka Kyocera Dome ..... and they boys were thrilled to be back to touring and seeing ARMY....
But b4 tht they all needed rest as they were tired due to the hectic schedules they had preparing for the tour , But they wouldn't have it any other way since they wanted to make sure they showed their best versions to ARMY.. So the lil interval they got during the flight they used to get a nice sleep... Jungkook especially since even though he hated to admit , he was getting more and more weaker as days by due not being bonding with his soulmates