Chapter 4

He froze. I could see his shoulders stiffen. I wonder what he was thinking? Andrew's shoulders loosened, but when he turned around a look of fear and surprise flashed across his face. It was soon replaced by a smirk. 

"I see you've already made a nickname for me." He said chuckling. I flushed immediately, I guess it's not the same Andrew. Great, now I'm going to have to deal with his making fun of my for that. He walked over to me, his brown curls bouncing in the breeze. Andy's green eyes sparkled, and were soon only a foot away. I felt his arm slide around my shoulders and I turned to look at his hand resting there. I looked back at him with a questioning look.

"You can call me whatever you want. As long as it's not stupid anyway." He said, pulling me toward a black 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder. My jaw dropped in amazement.

"Is that your car?" I asked him, barely above a whisper. Andy must be very, very rich. That is one heck of a car. It was just plain epic.

"Yeah, was my dad's but he decided to give it to me when he got a new one, pretty isn't it." He said while gliding his hand over the top of the door. I followed suit, then moved my hand down ward and grabbed hold of the handle and pulled. Sitting down on the leather chair, I sighed. This...now this I could live with.

"What type of job does your dad have?" I asked, knowing he had to ether have one heck of a job, or Andy's grandpa left him a lot of cash, 'cause that car looked expensive. Andy looked a little lost in though, but then he came back to Earth.

"He works as a buisness man, and he's teaching me his job. I've already started working with him." He sounded really proud, but he also had that look that said, 'I know more than you'. I just raised my eyebrow and buckled. I looked up and realized two things. One, the rain had stopped. Two, that it was nighttime. The moon shone brightly above, full and beautiful. The stars twinkled gently in the black velvet blanket of the sky. I turned my head back to him. He smirked.

"Let's party." Andy said, and suddenly we were off, and the radio was pumping.

Top down it’s raining out

Yeah I got the music loud

Meet me underneath the iHop sign

Off of work I got your text

Let me be your cigarette

We’ll do it like Madonna in ‘85

Tonight the drinks on me

We’ll watch the stars go blue

Ain’t gonna get no sleep

Buttons on your levi’s about to come loose

Hey kids here we go heavy metal disco

Put your hands up this is love in America

Malibu to Broadway

Dance away the heartache

Blow the world a kiss this is love in America

Ay Ay yeah your dreams are gonna come true

Ay Ay yeah tonight it’s just me and you

Hey kids here we go

Sex, hugs, rock and roll

Fill your cup up this is love in America