Part 2

I woke up to the rain pounding against my temple, just like the throbbing on the inside. The mixture of my pounding headache and the pounding rain was making me curl up into a little ball. I tried to return back to the comforting blackness that I had just came back from, but eventually the hardness of the sidewalk below me and the wetness of the rain forced me to give up. I lifted my throbbing head and with a great amount of strength I got up. My muscles ached as if I had ran a thousand miles. It felt like I also hadn't eaten in days. Giving my self a shake after standing up, I looked at my surroundings. 

I was standing at the intersection of two side walks. I was facing the road, across the street was a row of modern houses of assorted sizes and colors. On her side of the street was a row of similar looking houses. Some of the yards sported trees that's limbs reached toward the road or attempted to cover the driveways.  The leaves drooped under the weight of the rain and created mini waterfalls leading to puddles surrounding their darkened trunks. I looked down at my waterlogged converse and decided from the lowering sun I had to get home soon, and surly I was going to get yelled at. I started walking home, but froze suddenly. 'That's odd,' I thought, realizing I had no recollection as to why I had been unconscious on the sidewalk. I couldn't even remember walking to the spot I was at when I woke up. 'What happened?' I asked my self as I looked both ways for cars and crossed the street. 

As I walked down the street my black converse slapped into puddles, causing small eruptions of water to hit my legs. Normally I would have been bothered, but seeing as too the fact my legs were already soaking I couldn't really complain. I took out my purple house key and unlocked the door, taking care to let in as little water as usually. I took off my soaking shoes and left them hanging over the heater too dry. I walked to the closet and put away my coat, trying to make as little noise as possible. I had to get up stairs, even though I had been unconscious for who knows long, I was extremely tired and felt as though I was going to fall asleep any second. But the only way to get upstairs passed the living room, kitchen, and my parents bedroom. All three were places where my parents would most likely be. If they caught me sneaking in, they'd ask me where I'd been and I'd have to lie because how hard would it be to explain what happen? Really hard. I tip toed across the worn carpet, hoping my sloshing socks wouldn't give me away. I looked into my parents room. No one. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Malerie! Where have you been?!" My mom called from the kitchen. 

"Shit." I muttered, pissed I got caught. I turned around. "I went into a restaurant to try to wait out the rain Mom." I lied in an annoyed voice. As I walked up the stairs I heard my mom mutter. 

"Well, that didn't work out very well now did it?" 

I continued up the stairs, then entered the door on the left. From the outside you would never guess how wild and crazy my room is. My prim and proper white washed door is seriously misleading. I opened it up to my extremely messy neon purple room. I flicked the switch next to my door, turning on the black lights that are placed randomly around my room. Smaller ones hung from the ceiling, while larger ones were hung on the wall. My keyboard in the corner or my room glowed it's familiar glow and beckoned me to play it. After an hour of that I gave in to my tiredness, not bothering to turn off the light, and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sun coming in my half open blinds, setting my room alight. The bad thing about the color of my room is that in the morning, the sun really bounced off the walls, causing the room to be especially bright. I got up out of bed, tossing the black and white comforter off my bed and walking over to my closet. Today was Saturday, my favorite day of the week. Today was the day I got to walk around town and do whatever I wanted to. Flirt with boys, see a movie, shop if I have any money. No school, my parents didn't care what I did on Saturdays as long as it was legal, and my friends were all at the touch of my finger tips (well, on my phone to be exact). Just looking out the sun filled window I new today would be a good day. 

I went back to my closet and picked out a tight fighting black tank top and neon blue skinny jeans. I put my hair up into a high side pony tail, put on eyeliner and mascara, then headed over to my phone charger to see who I wanted to call today. I looked through my contacts. Not Avi, or Lila, maybe Marcus, definitely Jessica and Jennifer, oh, and Brandon, can't forget Brandon. Brandon has been my best friend since before  Kindergarten, along with the twins Jessica and Jennifer. You can probably guess by the fact that they have similar sounding names and the fact they are twins that they are in fact identical. They both had amazingly blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Hitler would be proud. Other than the fact they looked almost exactly alike, they had nothing in common. Jess wore her hair curly, Jenny wore her hair overly straight. Jess loved pink, Jenny loved lime green. Jess was amazing at painting her nails, Jenny was lucky if anything got on her nails instead of her fingers. Jess was a total girly girl, and Jenny was punk rockish like moi. Total...complete...opposites. Good thing for them is, they never have to fight over liking the same guy. I pressed send and speaker, listening to the dial tone. 

"Hey." Answered Jenny. 

"Hey, it's Mal, gonna go roller blading, we can go shopping. Wink wink." 

"Sure, I'll get Jess too. You inviting Brandon?" she asked.

"You know it. Any one else?"

"Nope, meet you at your house in ten."

"Bye." I said before hanging up. I went to Brandon's contact and called him, telling him everything he needed to know while I got out my roller blades. Brandon was a year older so he actually had a license. I just want to clear something up, when I told Jenny we would go shopping, I meant for boys. We use that term as looking for cute boys and deciding how much they "cost", $10 being the lowest and $100 being the highest. I went to my jewelry draw and got out my roller blade earrings and necklace, and a blue studded bracelet. Grabbing my purse she headed down stairs. 

"Bye Nate! Be back later!" I called to my older brother watching T.V. on the couch. He waved and I closed the door, locking it behind me. I sat down on the cement stair outside of my house and took the time to actually tie my shoes. When I finished I looked up to see Brandon's blue prius come up the driveway. I smirked as I put my skates and purse in the back and then hopped in. 

"Don't. Laugh." Brandon growled. He had just gotten his license, so his parents thought it would be nice to buy him a car. Too bad his mom picked it out. I just kept smirking as he pulled out of the driveway and headed over to Jess and Jenny's. 

We picked them up, and in about ten minutes we reached the roller blading/skating place. It's so old that the name has completely disappeared from the front. We walked in the front door we payed and then strolled over to our usual spot. As I was putting on my blades I looked up and saw a gorgeous boy. He had curly brown hair, warm green eyes, and a highly defined body. Why does he look so familiar?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ok, so that was the second part in my new chapter. I actually thought this was pretty short until I put it in Pages (Mac version of Word) and saw it was over three pages and over 1,000 words. I was really surprised! Jordan, if you read this, I had to put the shopping idea in here. And if you ever have the time, watch Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity. Then you'll understand the blue prius thing. You can just go to youtube, type in Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity blue prius/ chihuahua part 1 or something like that. Please comment and vote. Or as one of my fave author's on wattpad says, vomment. I really want to know if this is any good. Also, if anyone could make me a cover I would be really happy. Thanks!