His manager had informed him that Taeyong was around backstage but he wouldn't be able to meet him because he was going over some things with the directiors and he was needed at his designated seat. He sat besides Baekhyun his senior ( also the one who they have been at each other's throats on the music charts every time they have a comeback which they always have during the same timestamps). Other than the friendly rivalry they had they were close to each other. As a matter of fact other than Jaehyun was only close to Baekhyun and Kun in the music industry. Baekhyun is someone like his mentor and Kun has the position of his friend and designated bridegroom on his wedding not the best man but the bridegroom.

"Jaehyun you are here" Baekhyun greeted him even though he wasn't looking at him. You couldn't even know Baekhyun was talking unless you were close to him since he was talking through his teeth.

" Just got here" he talked through his teeth as he smiled to the camera that was shoved to their side.

The two had acquired a secret trick where they could talk to each other without doing the annoying lean towards one's ear which was the best thing ever since it saved them the overanalyzation of their conversation by the internet

" Oh my god can this show get any slower" Baekhyun whined when they were given a little bit of rest time " I would have been back home lazing around but here I am in uncomfortable clothes that itch my skin"

" What was stopping you from coming" Jaehyun laughs at Baekhyun's misery

"Of course am not going to miss it a little Birdy told me that your darling is going to make his presence known and who am I to miss it especially when he's the one that's going to hand over your award" Baekhyun smirked

Jaehyun didn't answer Baekhyun statement since he knew the chances of that being true were high but never low. Sometimes Baekhyun scared him, he always knew something about someone. Baekhyun is the type of the friend who knows a man who knows a man that's why he knew everything before dispatch did.

"Oh here he comes" Baekhyun joined the others in clapping. Baekhyun looked over Jaehyun and chuckled "damn I didn't know you were this smitten, little lover boy got you wrapped around his pinky"

" Shut up Hyung"

" And the award of Artist Icon of the year goes to Byun Baekhyun congratulations" Taeyong spoke into the microphone.

Jaehyun watched as Baekhyun walked to the stage to take the award . He knew Hyung had a motive by the way he kept looking at his direction.

" Your boyfriend is a great hugger" Baekhyun spoke to him backstage when Jaehyun was getting ready to perform while he was getting his make up retouched.

" He's a great cuddler too by the way" Jaehyun hides his jealousy by complimenting Taeyong

"Did you meet him" Baekhyun asked

" Didn't get to hyung" Jaehyun followed his manager who called him

" Good luck Jaehyun" Baekhyun left his changing room.

After Jaehyun performed Taeyong was back again at the stage to announce the best male solo artist.

" And the award to the best male Solo artists goes to Jung Jaehyun congratulations" Taeyong giggled into the microphone.

They played destiny as he walked to the stage to recieve the award from his 'boyfriend' who standing at the end proudly waiting for him. Jaehyun was so excited that he pulled Taeyong in for a ......

......

.......

......

....

............

Hug instead of taking the award first.

Taeyong flinched at first but he quickly returned the hug before pinching Jaehyun to let him go. By the time he was let go by Jaehyun he was blushing madly as he hurried to get off the stage even though he wasn't supposed to do it at that moment.

(At the end of his long speech ) "let's work hard for a better next year valentines. We will do bigger and greater things next year. January 7th my 5th album will premier please look forward to it. I love you valentines"

" Jae did you hug me because Baek hyung hugged me before" Taeyong asked Jaehyun later that morning night ( it was around 5am) when they arrived at Taeyong's apartment.

" No I didn't" Jaehyun denied

" You were jealous were you" taeyong chuckled " you were jealous because Hyung got to hug me in front of others"

" W-who said I was jealous"

" That was cute" Taeyong trailed to the bathroom to clean up before he slept.

Later when they were on the bed Taeyong cuddling Jaehyun while playing with his hair.

" My cute Jaehyunie was jealous today"

Jaehyun groaned cause he knew Taeyong was going to keep saying that for the next week or so but he didn't mind, because Taeyong was his and he has never shared what was his ever since he was born.

Happy new year ( early)