13

"Who is..she?" You asked, looking back and forth between them.

"It's hard to explain, but Roxy saw her with her eyes, it was a bunny of some kind..but, we haven't had a bunny here in ages.." Monty sighed, looking away guiltily.

"I saw the girl, it was near closing time.." Roxy went on.

~Flashback; Roxy POV:
I finished one of my races, waving to the kids as they left, sort of upset at me for winning so many times in a row, sore losers.

Then I noticed her, the small girll, her blonde hair up in pink bows, very hard to miss. She seemed uneasy, unwilling to leave. I almost approached her, but something in my system made me dismiss it, someone would fetch her eventually.

I continued on my way, nearing the exit of my raceway when I heard struggling, my danger protocol went off, I turned around to see the girl getting dragged away, down a shaft I never noticed before.

I ran, attempting to stop the person, they adorned a cloth like bunny suit, smelled of bad intention, smelled like a female.

Before I could reach her small outstretched hand she was gone, I was unable to reach her at that point, my systems not allowing me to go any further.

Flashback end~

"Then I ran out, bumping into this idiot." Roxy gestured to Monty, making him growl. You took in the information, analyzing every possible thing you could do.

"Where was this shaft Roxy..?" You asked, making the wolf scoff. "If I couldn't go through there I doubt you can, ponytail took your passes." She said, referring to Vanessa.

Monty began to stomp off, surprising you both. "And where are you going idiot??" Roxy yelled to him. "Come on, ladies. We have a mission." He huffed. You and Roxy looked to eachother, quickly running off to catch up with him.

You 3 stood outside the security office, paying mind to the prying cameras. "Whats the plan here, Montgomery?" You whispered to him. He looked in through the office window, spotting Vanessa fiddling on her phone.

"We take those passes back." He smirked. "Easier said than done bozo." Roxy snickered. "Shut it wolf!" He snapped at her. You shushed them both, approaching the window slowly.

"Wait..she's gone?" They both looked in with you, and indeed she was no longer there. "But she was just-" You shushed the gator, cautiously entering the office you use to use every night shift.

You skimmed through all the papers, looking desperately for your passes. Bingo! You grabbed a few, bolting it back out the door, the animatronics following suit. "Get them, little lady?" Monty smirked.

"Yep, now show me that damn shaft Roxy!" You said, determined to figure out what's going on in this damn place, and determined to help that girl. No matter what.

"This is it." Roxy pointed, a shaft labeled 'out of order' hidden in the rocks of her raceway. You approached it, attempting to open it, it seemed heavily sealed. "Little help?" You looked to them.

They shrugged, approaching and pulling on the door with you. "Ngh!!" You all pulled, eventually ripping the door open as you all fell back on the ground.

"Great, now my hairs ruined!" Roxy pouted, making the gator laugh. Just as she was about to swing at him you all heard footsteps, you gasped, feeling Monty lift you up, shoving you behind some rocks.

You listened in, hearing as the culprit approached. "Guys? You never came to your rooms, what's going on?" Chica questioned, slightly concerned for her friends. "Oh, we are just um, on a date.." Monty grinned, nudging Roxy.

You held in a laugh, listening as Roxy groaned, going along with it. "Yea...a damn date." She smiled, clearly faking. "Oh! Thats so sweet! Freddy, they are okay!" Chica called, everyone watched as the bear came in, approaching the group.

He looked a mess, his brown hair a wreck, ears low and hands in his pockets. You blushed, wishing you could kiss him. "Well we should get going!" Monty yelled, loud enough for you to hear clearly.

"We're all gonna leave, yep let's go." Roxy said, pushing Chica along with her, making her giggle in confusion. Monty chuckled nervously, walking past Freddy with the girls.

The bear stood there for a moment, ears wiggling as he heard you shuffle slightly. "Who's there?" He growled lowly, stepping towards the rocks where you hid.

You covered your mouth, nervous of him catching you. "(Y/n), come out..I know your scent." He growled, peeking his head behind the Boulder where you were. You jumped, screaming.

"Why the hell are you still here? You need to leave, its past closing time." He showed his teeth, attempting to seem threatening. Your face fell, standing up as you pushed past him.

You approached the shaft, noticing a long ladder going straight down. "Hey!" Freddy grabbed your arm, whipping you around. "I said leave!" He demanded, gripping your arm. "Or I'll call Vanessa." He threatened you, with her.

Tears threatened to fall as you pulled back, causing you to stumble backwards. Freddy gasped, reaching out for you. He was too late, his cold metal hands just barely grazing your warm soft ones.

You plummeted down the shaft, screaming as you descended into the darkness.

"(Y/N)!!" Freddy yelled, his chest aching. He was just so mean to you, he just made you fall to your death, he broke down, falling to his knees.

"Superstar, I'm so sorry..." his voice glitched out, tears falling from his blue eyes.

☆☆☆☆