~part two~ Sundrops Mighty Plan

No. You couldn't think of things like this right now. You urgently looked around to see anywhere for you or Gregory to run. There wasn't anything. Someone -or something- had closed off all exits and doors in an instant. You were terrified about what would happen. The animal before had pinned you to the floor so you couldn't escape. Gregory had ran over and tried to push him off, but it pushed Gregory instead.

When the gator pushed Gregory, he had removed his left arm from the floor. As soon as that happened, you saw a chance to escape and slid out from under him. You hysterically ran over to Gregory and told him to get on your back. He obeyed, also being scared out of his mind. I mean, his favorite older cousin had just been pinned to the floor by a crazy metal alligator. You ran over to the door and found the wires for it. You very quickly and harshly pulled them apart with your feet and the door had been glitched/jammed. It opened up due to this and you ran as fast as you could with Gregory on your back. You knew he couldn't keep up with how fast you ran. You did this all in about 6 seconds, but Monty had other plans for the both of you. Monty had, very loudly, picked up his partly rusted self off the ground and ran at full speed towards you guys.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN OUTRUN ME?"

No. You didn't think you could outrun him at all but it was worth a shot. To your surprise, you ran really fast. Almost at an inhuman speed. You made it to the daycare after about five minutes of running. You didn't think you could run that fast. Especially with Gregory on your back. You noticed it had a really big play piece with tunnels and such. You found this as a really great place to hide from Monty, you just didn't know what awaited you inside.

Gregory got off your back and ran into the daycare.
"Y/n!! Look at all the stuff in here, it's a dream come true!" You had to admit that it looked pretty fun in there.

"Well hello new friends, you're up late!"

Your mouth went dry and you were terrified to even look at what had just talked. You knew it might hurt you if you didn't turn around sooner so you gathered the courage to see yet another animatronic.

"Why the scared look? I won't hurt you!! We can have LOADS OF FUN!"

You didn't trust this spider looking thing, but if there was someone to trust in this unsettling place, you guessed it would be him. You didn't think he would looks and be so happy as he sounded. It soothed you a little, and you felt safer with Gregory as well.

"I can sense somethings wrong? What seems to be troubling you new friend?? If you'd like, we can drink FIZZY FAZ all NIGHT!"

You told this sun guy that you were running from Monty. Once he heard this, his expression dropped into a gloomy one.

"Monty, you say? He's been going crazy all night! I think he had a bit too much fizzy faz.. say, if you help me hide from Monty, ILL HELP YOU ESCAPE!"

"Sure! As long as you keep your promos haha.."
You replied to him.

"Well my names Sundrop! But there just one tiny rule! Keep the lights on.. AS LONG AS YOU DO THAT, you'll be SAFE!"

"Ya know, Sundrop, you seem pretty cool. But why cant we turn the lights off? Would that help us hide from Monty bet-" Gregory was about to say how it would help but was interrupted by this 'new friend'

"NO! Keep the lights on and we won't have a problem"

The boy seemed frightened, but agreed.

You, Gregory, and Sundrop went into the ball pit to discuss your plan about hiding from Monty. Sundrop came up with an idea. "So you know the climbing wall ropes? We could tie one to something in the other door, tie them all together, and put the end of the lest rope in the ball pit with us! When Monty comes in, we pull the rope and he goes to the other room!!"

"Great thinking Sundrop." Gregory said. All of sudden, a noise clicked, and the lights when out.

"No no.. NO!! I WARNED YOU NOT TO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF! Look what you've done..!"

Sundrop fell into the ball pit and slowly emerged, except, it wasn't Sundrop.. it was a moon looking animatronic.

"Naughty children.. Naughty children.."

Word count: 778

A/n: sorry, this was kinda rushed 😭 I wasn't really in the mood to finish this so I tried to wrap It up with something good. Thank you, @Nightmare_leQiut for wanting me to continue this ❤️‼️