Thomas was a professor who knew my dad personally. He'd always ask me how he is, how his night was, how he's holding up. On the plane back here, I realized that Thomas wasn't just looking out for my fathers well being. Especially since he had a huge, lollipop tattoo on his shoulder.

He's a part of the Suckers.

The college entrance was in sight, which excited me to push harder against the gas pedal. I could hear Natalie practically hyperventilating as she nearly had a shit fit at the speed.

The gates were luckily open as I slowed down and turned into the first building on the campus. It was the teachers building where all of their offices were.

"You got a knife Nat?" I questioned while parking in the farthest parking spot. Natalie gulped.

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Good, we're gonna need it. Let's go." I put the car in park and immediately got out of the car.

I frowned while pushing my dress down. This was the one thing I hated right now. I was wearing a fucking dress. I hate dresses now. I've realized how much of a nuisance they can be when trying to look like a badass.

"Do you remember Professor Thomas?" I questioned while beginning to walk towards the front entrance.

"Kind of." Natalie shouted while rushing to my side. I glanced towards her, watching her chest move up and down from how out of breath she was.

"Good because you're not gonna want to remember him right now." I chuckled while pushing through the front doors.

The room looked familiar, but not in a good way. The amount of times I'd come here for pep talks or extra credit. I don't have the best memories of this place. And I'm about to make more.

I bypassed the sweet lady at the front desk and jogged down the hallway. I think she said something to us but I ignored her. Natalie talked to her, I think. I didn't feel her behind me anymore so I'm assuming so.

Without a second more, I stopped at his door and kicked it open. As suspected, he was in there but he wasn't alone. Thomas had a girl, a very young girl, on his lap as he slowly undid her button up.

"You have five seconds to leave before you not only lose your pride, but you also lose your eyes." I cocked my gun and held it up at the two of them, earning gasps from both of them.

The girl quickly began to cry but immediately jumped off of Thomas' lap. She collected her things and ran past me, leaving Thomas to his demise. She's a very smart girl.

I kind of feel bad for doing that

"It's about time Ms. Monroe. I was waiting to see you in this light." Thomas smirked while sitting up in his chair.

I slammed the door shut behind me and moved towards him. I kept the gun up while approaching his desk. His response to this was a dead giveaway to my suspicions. Which was right.

"I thought you stopped fucking underclassmen when you were charged with rape?" I smirked while moving to the opposite side of the desk.

"Don't you remember? It was a fake allegation. I got off with a warning." Thomas chuckled.

"Glad to know you're the exact same pervert I remember." I narrowed my eyes at him while aiming my gun straight at his forehead.

"Leonardo finally get you kiddo? I knew it was bound to happen. With Jack and all. God you look just like him. I'm glad to see the training paid off." Thomas crossed his arms and smiled.