A Favor to Ask

The two friends stare at each other in silence, one had a wide smile on their face while the other was still nervous on asking them a question they had for the other. Or a favor to put it in context.

The clock slowly ticked on the wall, seconds perhaps a minute has strolled by without the two noticing. But after a period of the silent treatment, a silver haired student decides to break the ice. "Y/n? You needed something?"

"Y-Yeah..." Y/n shakes his foggy thoughts from his mind and got his focus back. "I actually have a favor that I wanna ask..."

"Of course!~ As your childhood friend, I'll do anything... just for you~..."

After that last part, Y/n felt a chill crawling up his back, he has never seen his friend behave this way to the menacing h/c boy but brushes it off with another head shake. "A-Anyways... The favor I wanted to ask-"

Tap tap...

A small object jumps on his shoulder as he was about to finish, there was a small hand that wanted his attention. He traces the peached white hand up to the arm wearing a navy sleeve to find a familiar face. "Oh... Hey, Komi..." Y/n smiles softly and sees her staring at his friend sitting on a chair.

"Who's that, you ask?"

Komi nods silently, Y/n smiles as he was a step closer to gain Komi a new friend.

Right on time, Komi...

"This is Najimi..." he states proudly as the student with beautiful brown eyes throws up a pair of peace signs with their fingers. "She and I were friends since we were kids..."

Silence, Y/n and Najimi smiles to Komi as the ambience inside the room was awfully strange.

"...Wait a minute..."

A drop of sweat starts to drag down his s/c face, he glanced back at his childhood friend and sees an unusual sight he had never expected from Najimi.

"Najimi?!"

"What?~"

"You're wearing a skirt!"

Najimi's eyes glance down at plump white legs the student possesses and finds a red and black plaided skirt, smiling happily and throw their arms out widely.

"Of course! I'm a girl!"

"Eh?!"

Y/n was at a disbelief, Najimi had a huge smile on her face, and Komi didn't know exactly how to react, being that this was her first time meeting Najimi. Or a friend of Y/n's in general as he watched the boy flip out in front of her.

"You didn't know?"

"Buh... You were wearing a boy's uniform in Junior High!"

"Life is full of mysteries, Y/n-kun!~" Najimi giggles and smiles playfully, the h/c's head was filled with many questions and curious thoughts.

"B-Besides that, I have a favor-"

"Najimi! Did you see that really cool thing that was on tv?"

Y/n was cut short of his favor when a random boy pops from nowhere with a huge smile on his face. "Yeah! The tetsuwan walking was absolutely cool!" Najimi exclaimed excitedly as the boy just simply left.

The h/c was a little surprised to say the least. He has never seen this ravenette before in school but Najimi acted as if he has been friends with her for so long. "Najimi, did you not hear what I said?" Y/n scowls at her rudeness as she nods.

"Yeah... Something about a favor..." she smirks and leans on the backrest of her chair, now all of her attention was on his childhood friend. Y/n's eyes widens despite her looking as if she didn't listen to a single word coming out of his mouth but continues. "Actually, Komi's the one that-"