🖤Surface pressure💜

Luisa had a whole thing about her being insecure and nobody spoke about it! So here's some Luisa angst and Isabela,Maribel and Luisa being an amazing trio!
//////////////

Luisa, the strong one! Always with a job.
Until today..No purpose she was useless!! Well,that's what she thought at least.

////////

The madrigals sat down for a dinner, a proposal dinner! Mariano was asking Isabela, her sister.

"Luisa, can you get the piano please"

"Ohg.Kayyy😢"
  She's a bit of a mess.

It was like this almost all the time..But, her power was fading, getting weaker .
The same words repeated in her head..
'Useless, No purpose.'

The night after Casita was rebuilt Luisa was sat up in her bed , hugging a throw pillow , crying into it. Soon she was interrupted by a worried looking Isabela and a concerned Mirabel. Her door had shot open causing her to immediately look that way. Mirabel spoke first"Luisa , are you okay?"
"Dolores told us she heard you crying, what's up sis?" Isabela continued

By now the two had made there way to the middle sisters bed and were sat on the end, Mirabel crosses legged and Isabela had grabbed one of her sister hands, her feet still touching the floor. "I'm okay, I swear Isa!" She defended herself.
"You know you can tell us anything, right?" The younger sister sat next to her and took the pillow from her hands. "Yeah."

The three decided to spend the night together , they layered the bed with fluffy blankets and lots of pillows . Isabela was sat next to Luisa and Mira was lying a bit further down the bed but technically in between her elder sisters . They put on a film and had some of there mothers food with them.

They all fell asleep around 1 am . Julieta smiled upon seeing them the next morning. They were always there for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't really have ideas for this but..Luisa angst and fluff!