"He's been poisoned, you idiot!" Ella shouted. "And for the record, I've always found him interesting."

Ron started to wake up and started mumbling something. Lavender cooed. "See? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here. I'm here."

"De-Lane-ey," Ron mumbles. "Delaney."

Lavender stumped her foot and shouted, before running away. Diana and Ginny busted out laughing.

"Oh to be young, and to feel love's keen sting," Dumbledore said, as the teachers left the room. Diana smiled at Ella, who was holding her brother's hand.

***

After Diana and Harry had put the Half-Blood's book in the Room of Requirement, the blonde wandered the corridors alone for a while when she spotted her cousin quickly walking down the next corridor. She took the opportunity, sprinting towards her fast-moving cousin, and grabbed his suit jacket. She shoved him into the wall of the corridor, pinning him against it.

"Get off of me, you filthy freak." Draco sneered as he struggled in her iron grip.

"No, I need to talk to you," Diana said with seriousness written on her face. "I know something is going on with you. So tell me."

Draco looked extremely bewildered at her bluntness but recovered quickly. "Why would I tell you anything, filthy freak?"

"Because you're hurting, Draco," Diana said, looking at her cousin's face. "I can tell. You look tired and drained. And to contrary belief, I do care about you, Draco, you are my cousin."

Draco blinked at her, his guard dropping a bit and a look of bewilderedness slipped out. He caught it quickly, but Diana had seen it.

"This might come as a shock to you, but no matter what happened between us through the years, you're still my cousin, my family. And I care about my family no matter what, Draco." The blonde continued.

Diana did actually care about her cousin, he was family after all. She wanted to help him, to be closer to him, to be someone he could talk to, and to support him.

"I want to help you, Draco." She says, letting go of the boy. "If you need help, tell me and I'll help you. Remember that. You're not alone, Draco. I'll be here."

And with that the blonde walked down the corridor towards her common room, leaving a conflicted and shocked Draco standing alone in the empty hall. She didn't check for the dark mark, knowing he had it, nor did she mention anything about Hermione.

At breakfast the next morning, Diana wasn't feeling good. Her stomach was twisting and she felt nauseous. She tried to let it go, but it got worse. Her hands started to shake as well as her legs. The pain had spread all over her body, the worst being in her stomach.

Something was wrong. She glanced around from her twin, who was nowhere to be seen. Scarlet wisps whipped violently around her hands, causing her to bolt out of the branch. Sammy was in trouble. Something was hurting him and their connection alerted her.

She shot up from her seat, sprinting out of the Great Hall with her boyfriend and friends hot on her heels. Running down the corridors, the wisps grow stronger.

"Diana!" She heard her boyfriend shout from behind her.

Diana didn't slow down as she rounded the corner and slid to a stop when she saw a group of boys surrounding her twin. She sprinted toward them, seeing that they were beating Sam, who was curled on the ground. Pain-induced whimpers came from the blonde boy as Owen Cox kicked him harshly in the stomach.

"Leave him alone!" Diana screamed. "Get away from him, you bastards!"

She wasn't thinking as she punched one of the boys in the face and pushed him away harshly. Diana shoved them all away as her friends rounded the corner. She went to grab Cox, but the boy punched her in the face, causing her nose to creak.

Ignoring the pain and the blood that streamed down her nose, Diana pulled back her fist and sucker-punched Cox in the face. A sickening creak was heard as Cox stumbled backward, holding his now broken nose.

The blonde's hands were engulfed with scarlet wisps and she threw out her hands, sending the bullies flying back. Harry and her friends stood in front of the twins, wands in hand. Diana crouched down in front of Sammy, who was lying unconscious on the ground before collapsing next to her twin.

When Diana woke up, she could hear whispers around her and a familiar hand incased with hers. She moaned in discomfort as she opened her eyes. She was met with the worried face of her boyfriend.

"Dia, how are you feeling?" Harry immediately asked as he helped her sit up.

"I'm fine. Where is Sam?" Diana replied, looking around for her twin.

"At St. Mango, Miss Black," Dumbledore answered. "He had some severe injuries."

"Will he be fine? Who's there with him?" Diana fired questions at the old fool. "He can't be by himself."

Dumbledore gave the girl a small smile. "Your mother, Arthur, and Molly are there. And I will update you on his condition as soon as I get it."

Diana frowned. "My mum? She's back? Where did she go?"

"Your mother, Miss Black, was in hiding. She was staying with Remus." Dumbledore replied shortly.

"In hiding? For what?" Diana demanded. "Tell me, Professor."

Dumbledore shook his head. "Not right now, Miss Black."

Diana scolded at that but let it drop. "What about the boys who beat my brother? What's going to happen to them?"

"Mr. Cox and his friend have been expelled from Hogwarts," Dumbledore answered. "They will be leaving first thing in the morning."

"Thank you, headmaster." Diana thanked him.

Dumbledore gave her a small smile. "You're welcome, Miss Black."