Alone in the room (wink wink nudge nudge )

After a weird dinner they are back at the pizzaria in the parts and service room and the door is tightly locked (theres needles). Vincent gets a perv face on smiling like the chesire cat . Scott/phoneguy looks at him worried "uhhh...why you lock the door???" "I dont want you to escape!" Vincent smiles evily . Scott slowly backs away with a blank face "where do you think your going.....love?" Vincent follows after him slowly but then picks up pace(refer to the video above). He then finally grabs him and puts scotts hands above his head and scott blushes...deeply. "V-vincent what are you d-doing?"
"You..." vincent replies with a pervy smile and kisses him on the lips .Scott trys to Push Vinni away but he has his arms pined and he ish pushed up agained the wall. Soon one of vinnis hands travels down towards phone guys pants buttons. phone guys eyes practicality poped out of his face. Then vinni unbuttoned his pants and pushed his tounge in phone guys mouth, and scott was seriously spazzing out. kinda the way when you se your favorite band in action and have vip passes to meet them...yea that bad . ((You aint seeing the rest intill you comment or just vote thx))