Broken Soul, Breakdown, and Hopeful Resolve

Start from the beginning

William: "Because this might lead us to the thing I was looking for?"

Surtr: "William, I don't know what thing you are looking for but-"

We then reached the bottom.

William: "But nothing, Surtr as we have made it to the ground. So here we go into the unknown!"

Surtr mutters quietly.

Surtr: "This is my life now."

There was no light besides the one that is shining above us. I summon a light lantern to show us the way as we look to see a hall of something that looks Futuristic. This does not seem normal.

(Now think of it being dark, with no lights and plant life everywhere

(Now think of it being dark, with no lights and plant life everywhere.)

William: "Well let us follow the creepy hall then."

Surtr: "William, I worry for your health sometimes."

William: "Me too- I mean adventure awaits."

Surtr: "What was that about-"

I put my finger in front of her lips.

William: "Shh... we need to figure out where are going."

I then made a popsicle out of nowhere and hand to Surtr who grab it by instinct.

William: "Now eat that and we can go."

Surtr: "William I am not a-"

William: "Surtr... EAT IT."

I looked at her with the I don't care face. She quickly starts to eat it and I pat her head.

William: "Good. So let us go now."

We walk the dark and weird halls. It was weird to see a place that looks so futuristic as I have never seen this from this world before. Though the halls seem to be quite abandoned possible even for centuries no one has entered this place. Let's hope it was not because of an alien. Maybe Surtr has an idea of what this place is.

William: "Surtr... do you know what this place is?"

Surtr: "I don't really know... this is not a place I thought would exist here?"

William: "Well let us hope that whatever this place is... it gives us so answer on why I was called here."

Surtr: "Wait called here?"

I turn around at Surtr who was confused about what I said. I forgot to tell her fully why I am going here. Oh no...

William: "Well it may sound a bit crazy but... IwascalledherebyamysteriousvoicethatwantedmetocomeheresoIwentherebecauseIwascuriousonwhytheywantedtotalktome."

Surtr: "... Can you repeat that but very slowly... because I could not hear a single thing clearly with on how fast you said."

William: "I will just say it abridged version then... I was called by a mysterious voice that beckons me to come to this place and I follow it."