1

"Hey guys." Liam grinned as he plopped down on the couch next to Niall and Harry who were watching tv. They were sharing a flat near campus for two years now, because they all didn't want to live in the dorms with possibly strange roommates. All three boys went to high school together and were now studying at London University. They had decided to go there together when all of them got accepted and after a lot of convincing their parents; they rented the three bedroom flat. It had been the best decision they had made because they never got tired of each other and a big part of that was thanks to their schedule. They were all studying different things so naturally they had completely different classes so they rarely were home at the same time except from the evening, but even then Liam was mostly with his boyfriend Zayn and Niall was over at his girlfriend's Angela the majority of the time and Harry...he was busy with studying.

Harry had always been a bit nerdy, he didn't look like it but he deeply cared about his grades and a good degree, so he studied every free minute. It wasn't like he had anything better to do anyway when his best friends weren't around. Sure, he had a few other friends, but it was enough for him to see them during his time on the Campus or on the weekend when they all went out together. Sometimes he wished he had a partner like his mates, but he was too shy to speak to people he didn't know so it wasn't quite easy to find himself a boyfriend. Apart from that he would be too embarrassed to admit that he never had sex in his life even though he was twenty already. He gave a random guy a blowjob in the washroom of a club once but that was about it really and to be fair he had been wasted. Apart from that he was the definition of innocent.

"Hey, Li." Harry smiled and Niall just grunted, his mouth was stuffed with chips. "Aren't you supposed to meet up with Zayn?" He wondered as he took a look at the big clock on the wall. It was already four in the afternoon.

"In half an hour actually. But I was wondering if you wanted to tag along?" Liam said smiling slightly as he looked at his best friends quite nervously. He wanted his friends to get along with his boyfriend and even though they knew Zayn already, they didn't know him that good and he was hoping that they could all spend time together at some point.

"Sure. Sounds good." Niall grinned after he had swallowed his food down.

"Yeah, why not?" Harry shrugged. He remembered that he had a bit of homework to do, but he could also do that in the evening.

"Great! Thanks guys." Liam beamed.

"I should go take a shower when we go out then." Harry laughed and got up to go to the bathroom.

He stripped out of his clothes and got into the shower. He turned on the water and waited for it to get warm and when he was sure he wouldn't freeze his balls off he stepped under the jets, the hot water soaking his skin and he let out a content sigh. His muscles were tense because he had a long study session yesterday and because his desk was broken he had to study on the floor making his limbs stiff. He lathered himself with his favorite strawberry shower gel and cleaned his hair with the coconut shampoo and rinsed it out. After ten miutes he was done and stepped out of the steamy shower cabin and into the comparable cold bathroom. A shiver went through his spine and he quickly snatched a towel and dried himself. When he was done he exited the bathroom and went to his bedroom which was next to the bathroom thankfully.

As he stood in front of his dresser he decided on a plain white v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans and his favorite brown chelsea boots. As he got dressed and put some of his favorite cologne on himself his hair was still damp and he quickly blow dried it so it looked fluffier and softer. When he was done he joined the boys in the living room again who were also ready to go.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked curiously as they got in Liam's car.

"We're just going to Nando's. Do you guys want to accompany Zayn and I for the movies later?" Liam wondered as they drove the short distance to the fast food store.