Unthinkable .

Finally , It was Friday no more school for a whole week . I was so Happy not knowing what I was going to do for that a whole week but I knew it was going to be real interesting because my Best - Friend Nique was coming over & she forever has something up here sleeve. Finally getting home I threw my book bag on the floor and went upstairs to my room turned my Tv on and began to watch Martin ( My Favorite Show ) . I began to doze off until my Phone start ringing it was Nique , she called sounding so Hyper as usual she told me she was on her way and she had some stuff planned so get dressed in something sexy. I began to giggle but do as I was told.

About an hour later , I began to start getting ready for whatever Nique had planned. As I was about to get in the shower I heard my mom come in , so I went downstairs and greeted her. Seem like she was in the rush so I asked her Where was she going and why was she rushing "Baby Doll , I than won a free vacation for a whole week, I'm about to go . I left you money on both of you credit cards and More money on the counter. Bye Baby Love you!" She said as she rushed out. I didn't really say much , just shut the door after her. After she left I went back to getting ready, as I was walking upstairs I heard my phone ringing it was Nique telling me to open the door . I walked back downstairs and there she was with about 5 suit cases, she always had to bring so much stuff. I helped her with her things and we went right upstairs, she layed out what she was going to wear me still being confused I asked " Where are we going anyway so I can know what to wear ? " she smirked " Girl, We going out with our Boyfriends Duhhhh " " I knew it, Where we going ? " " Out to dinner & To go see a Movie " I Smiled & Finish getting ready for the date. " Where Momma at?" Nique said in sorta confused " Oh, she won a Trip for a whole week . We here by ourselves" she began to have big Kool - Aid smile on her face " Ooooh , We about to have so much fun girl . " I smiled and Layed out what I was going to wear . I decided to wear a Black & Pink fitted skirt & a Black tank with a Jean Jacket and some 3 layer moccasins. Nique was going to wear a fitted Black dress with some sandals and Blue jean jacket . After I got in the shower Nique got in , I put my clothes on then did my hair in a High Bow Bun and put some mascara and Lip gloss on . When Nique got out she did the same except she just straightened her hair straight down . Around 10:00 p.m I heard a knock at the door I knew it was our Boyfriends, when I opened the door there my Boyfriend Jay was standing looking & smelling so good . He smiled when he saw me & then gave me a Long passionate kiss I knew we were going to get into something tonight. As me and Nique walked out there go her boyfriend Shon staring at her as she walked to the car. They kissed and sat in the back , I sat in the front with My boyfriend and we left the house & went to Bahama Breeze . It took us 20 minutes to get there , when we got there we were seated immediately. We ordered and than all had a group conversation. " So , What y'all doing after the Movie? " " Uhhh We . . . " Couldn't finish before Nique interrupted " We not doing nothing , Y'all should come over " Jay & Shon smiled and Agreed. " Oh & Guess what? " Nique shouted " What ? " " Kay mom going to be gone the whole WEEK! " She Winked " Ayeeeee ! " Shon & Jay both said . Our food came , we ate them Left & went to the Movie theatre . Arriving at the Movie theatre I seen or what looked like to be a familiar face, but when I tried to look for the face again it was no where to be found. I looked startled, and Jay asked me "What's wrong ?" "Oh, Nothing. Come one ." We got our ticket & went inside the theatre . We sat all the way at the top where it was pitch black , Nique & Shon sat 3 seats away from us . As the movie was beginning all I heard was smacking & moaning I looked over & As I figured it was Nique and Shon. Shon was sucking on her neck & grabbing her breasts. In my mind I'm thinking they need to wait to we get home to do all that freaky stuff until I felt something wet on my neck. I know it was Jay, Ugh he knew that was my spot . " Stop Jay" "No" In between moan " Uhhh, S-Stop Babe" I really didn't want him to stop & he knew it . But he kept teasing making me want it more . I couldn't wait to leave the theatre , it was only a matter of time.

( About an Hour Later )

Finally the movie was over. Nique & Shon rushed to the car so did Myself & Jay. Arriving to my house I went upstairs & Jay followed. We went into my room & he shut the door . From the next room I heard loud banging and moaning I knew it was Nique & Shon.

Jay grabbed me and threw me on the bed and began to unbutton my shirt. Started sucking on my neck & unbuckling my bra . He went from my neck down to my breasts and began sucking & licking in circular motions . I let out soft moans. He began to go lower until he got down to my skirt which he ripped off. He slid my panties to the side and started licking my clit & sucking it. I gripped the sheets I couldn't take it no more I just let out loud moans. Then he slid his dick in , Pumped in & out it was so good . He whispered in my ear " Stop holding it in " Doing as I was told " Oh Shit Jay " he began to speed up " Uhhh Uhhh , Deeper Babe Deeper " he flipped me over , Pulled my hair & Told me to throw it back . I did , " Mmmmm, Damnnn Jay " he kept going faster & faster " Uhhhh , Stop Babe . " he ignored me & kept going faster & faster until we both came. We Layed down & dozed off to sleep.

( Dream )

That face from the movie theatre looked so familiar , I know I wasn't the only one that saw it . . . . It looked like my Ex Boyfriend ( First Love ) Peanut . Hmmmmm . . .

---- Read & See if you like it so Far ----