Chapter 4 : I WANT HER

Harry's Style P.O.V

When I woke up I feel like going to the beach . So I woke up the lads .They all got dressed we saw the girls .Susan is the hottest of the group.I might like her more than Sofia .She dropped her phone and bent over to pick it up.She dropped down then popped her chest and lifted her butt up .Then Sofia pushed her into the water I hear "Oh come on Sofia your dead".I saw Susan take of her clothes .I saw her flat stomach and tan skin.Then Sofia came up to us and hid behind from Susan. I saw Susan pick up Sofia and throw her into the ocean .Then I heard a scream to see 4 other guys trying to rape the girls .We tried to Run to help them . But Susan kick their butts ."their you go sucker ".I am in love with Susan . I saw Susan pick up one girl then bring them to the house . It took her 15 minutes .I heard her mutter "I wish it wasn't me .I am stuck with total idiots.I wish they had strength instead of having plastic surgery and put make up. Putting up fake smiles does nothing.I am like the only one to not get surgery I am totally happy with how I was born.". I saw her bend over to pick up the things the girls .I saw one man get up and say "wanna play sexy". I hear her say "kiss my ass sucker ".She then punch him in the stomach. I saw her drop the things to run into the ocean .I saw her jump into the water. Waited for a minute and she came out dripping wet .She looked hot as hell . I saw the lads checking her out . She looked at us and winked . She took her clothes and walk to the same direction as last time . I saw her sway her hips. I want her badly .

___________________________________________________________________________

Susan's P.O.V

I know the lads want me .But I want to be single and a virgin forever.I am not like the other girls who sleeps around with any man to stumble their presence. Their just like other men all want sex.I protect my siblings from other men.I never wanted to sing I just wanted fun.with me and my sister's not be in a world with raping men. Besides I only came to protect my siblings

___________________________________________________________________________

Nail's P.O.V

I have no idea who I like .Sarah or Susan .Their both hot either way .But something about Susan gets me bad.It's like I want her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------