Chapter 1:My girl

Liam James Payne P.O.V

We're walking down the beach when 5 girls walk pass us. There's one girl, she is tall looking and seems to be around my age (18). She has long brown hair that goes up to her waist and she has a navy blue bikini.She has her shirt in her hand.To her left I see a girl with blond hair that is up to her mind back .She looked around Nial's age (17).She is wearing a hot pink bikini.She is wearing flip flops.To her right is a girl with brown hair and pink highlights.She is wearing a light pink bikini.She is bare footed and has a bag on her right hand she has her sunglasses.She looks around Louis's age (19) .

To her right I see a girl with reddish brown hair with a tanned body.She has black sunglasses on with a black bikini. She is as hot as hell. She looks around Zayn's age (18).She has on Jean shorts and a see through white shirt. In her right hand she has high heels.To her other left is a girl around Harry's age (17)

.She has dark brown hair with blond highlights .She is wearing a tank top and a skirt with a dark purple bikini. I notice one of them listening to music and the others are talking. I feel someone shaking me and calling my name "LIAM!"Harry screams.I fall off my seat with the other boys laughing. "What is it, Harry?"I ask. "Well, we have been calling you for the pass five minutes and what are you looking at?"he asked.I hear a scream and look over to see the girl with the black bikini going into the water .She comes out of the water pissed as shit. "So not cool, Sen"She says rising out of the water. She's soaking wet."I think it was, Susan"Sen says. "Great, now I have to take off my clothes and guys are gonna look at my body and you are so lucky it's water proof "Susan says. "So all of us have a great body you should be happy "Sen says . "Yeah but, you guys got plastic surgery and I did not " Susan says . Sen pushes Susan in the water . She screams extra loud . With that Susan takes off her clothes off I blush her body us time and she has a flat stomach. She is wearing a black bikini." Whoa who's that " all the boys said looking at Susan . I just shrug ."Gosh you girls are so loud you know that lets just sing"i see the blond say."Fine your so luck Sarah"Susan says. "What do we sing?"Susan says ."what about our new song?"Sen says ."Fine "they says. One of the put a catchy beat on (Demi lovato All night long)

I love the way you're talking

I'm loving wha'tcha doing boy

I don't go easy often

I never had a love like you before

I like you put ya number put ya number

In my phone (phone phone )yeah

You heard me right

So call me when your all alone( all alone)

Don't make plans

Come up home with me will stay up all night long

I WANT you in I want bad

Let get the party going all night long

After they finish people are clapping. I hear Louis say "they are good maybe better then us and who the check are they ?"

I shrug.I have no idea.