7/1. Tough luck my friend but the answer is..

Start from the beginning

"Uh, nothing!"

"Come on princesa, i have something to show you!" He winked.
"Again?!"

"Yes, come on bonita!"

The girl sighed, and Camilo had already grabbed her hand.

"Camilo! My organs might literally fail because of you!"
"Well atleast i took your breath away! Ow, sorry!" He laughed.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost there mi amor!"

The two had finally reached the place, huh. There was another stage, with a mic?!

"Camilo? Why is there another stage?"
"You'll see, mi princesa!"

At that time, Y/N's familia had already arrived at Casita.

"Dolores! Where's my daughter? I thought you will just borrow her for a bit." Their mother asked, and Dolores raised one of her eyebrows.

"Uhm, Tià. I didn't go to your house today!" She shook her head, her mother Pepa did mention that Camilo was missing earlier.

"Ay, Camilo!"
"Uhh, Abuela told me that.. Camilo was with Y/N!"

"Oh really? Where are they now?" Their father asked as well.
"Uh, they're outside Tió!"

"Come on, Mama and Papa! Let's go to those two." Gabriela and their mama and papa went outside.

"Really? This early.." Dolores sighed.

"That means Camilo would have to sing this early!" Isabela ran outside.

"Everyone in tow- Nevermind they're already here! How quick.." Dolores had went outside as well.

"Cam- nevermind, i'll greet the guests!" Mirabel had went to greet the guests, one by one.

"Mami! Everyone is already here, what should we do?!" Pepa panicked, a cloud formed on her head. And Felix tried to calm her down.

"It isn't even evening yet!" Pepa added.

"Mi vida, i think they saw Y/N's familia going here. So i guess they decided to follow.." Felix sighed, as he still tried to calm down Pepa.

"It's okay Pepa, this is a big day. Let's go outside, Camilo should be ready!" Everyone went outside.

"Bruno! Let's go, Camilo is gonna sing!" Abuela knocked on his door, and Bruno opened the door.

"Let's go, my son!" The two had ran outside.
"Careful mami!"

"Don't worry, i'm alright."

"Ay, Mama! Nakalimutan ko bihisan yung kapatid ko ng maganda!" (Oh, Mama! I forgot to dress up my sister to something beautiful!) Gabriela shouted.

"Hiramin mo muna si Y/N, (You should borrow Y/N), she has to dress up for this." Gabriela nodded, and she went towards her sister.

"Teh! Bihisan muna kita." (Sis! I should dress you up first.)

"Wh-"