And now I love high tea

Start from the beginning

"Am ready." I said while walking inside, before quickly averting my eyes to the ground. Mommy and Joe were kissing. "Come here Emi, we stopped kissing." I heard Mommy chuckle. She picked me up and sat me on her hip. "You don't like it when we kiss?" She asked with a smile. "No, it's gross." The two started to laugh. "I bet in a few years you'll think differently." I shook my head. "No boys are gross." Joe started to laugh now. "Yeah that's right. Taylor, you are out of your mind if you think I'll let this one ever date." Mommy was laughing as well  now. 

"Come on my pretty girls, let's go." Joe picked me out of mom's arms, put me on his hip before holding his other hand out to my mom. She smiled, taking his hand and together we left the house. 

The car was standing in a small parking lot next to the door. Joe helped me in my booster seat, while Mom got into the passenger seat. The house was surrounded by a large fence with a gate, so there was no way that there'd be any bugmen here. 

"Mommy can we listen to Auntie Selly please." "Of course any song?" "Who says, please." She smiled and while Joe started the car mom started to play the song. 

We listened to five songs before we came to mommy's house and she had to get off, but before she did she turned around to me. 

"Emilie I love you so much and I'll be back tomorrow for breakfast, I won't be there to tuck you in tonight, but I know Joe will take good care of you okay and I promise you that once I'm back home tonight I'll come in to check up on you and say goodnight." She smiled and I nodded, giving her a smile back. "Okay mommy and tomorrow we'll cuddle and watch movies?"

She nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Yeah that sounds perfect and you can tell me all about the day you and Joe had today." I nodded excitedly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you mommy. See you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow my baby." She smiled and gave me another kiss before she gave Joe a smile and left the car. We waited till mommy got into the house, before Joe turned around. 

"So what do you want to see?" I thought about it for a while. "I don't know. I've never been to London before." He nodded, smiling as he started to car. 
"How about I show you some of my favorite spots?" "Okay." He was driving down the street and I was watching houses go by. 

"Joe." "Yeah Emilie?" "Where are we going?" He looked at me through the rearview mirror. "I was thinking we could go to Soho and then afterwards we could get lunch somewhere." I nodded as he took a turn left. "Do you want to listen to mom's music?"

I nodded and he put some music on, as I heard mom's voice from the speakers I started to smile. Looking at Joe I saw him smile as well. It seemed like he really liked mommy, I just hope he really likes me too.

After two of mommy's songs we stopped the car, the third song 'wonderland' was still playing. "Joe, can we finish the song, please?" He nodded and we finished the song. I was quietly singing along and noticed Joe looking at me, he had his phone in his hand and recorded me.

"I'm gonna send this to your mom okay?" He asked as he helped me out of the car. "Hm okay." I took his hand as we started to walk down the streets. So many people were running around and I was kinda getting scared, so I started to walk really close to Joe's side. 

"Emi, are you okay?" "So many people, it's kinda scary." I answered looking up at him, he just smiled and opened his arms for me. Immediately I jumped into his arms and he picked me up.

"Better?" I nodded and leaned my head against him in the effort to calm me down. He started to walk again. There were lots of cars on the road making lots of noise and I started to realize that London was a lot scarier than Hawaii. But some of the houses were really pretty.