𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏

She walked through the bustling streets which was filled with middle schoolers like her, making their way to their respective schools. Her beautiful hair swayed back and forth with every step she took. Needless, to say, everyone's eyes were on her.

Lee Yoseoul. The daughter of a CEO. Her nationality is half American, Half Korean with the beauty of a goddess. Because of this, she naturally gains attention from those around her.

A commotion from the corner of the street caught her eye.

"Don't let her get away!" A voice screams.

Then, A brown haired girl, ran straight into her, causing the both of them to fall down.

'Great. I bumped into another pretty person. Why does this keep happening??' Dan-I screamed in her head.

"Are you alright?" Yoseoul asked, while lending a hand after she got up herself.

"Uh Yeah." Dan-I responds, staring at the taller girl's hair.

'Is it even possible to have hair like that? What color even is that? It looks like a mix of silver, blue and purple.' The dumbstruck girl thought.

"Hey, you, come here!" A voice interrupted.

"Oh shit." Ham Dan-I mumbled under her breath.

Yoseoul looked down at the shorter girl and decided to do an act of kindness.

She grabbed the brown haired girls hand and ran in the opposite direction from the group of people chasing her.

They stopped running when they reached the train station because Dan-I started to run out of breath.

"Ah. Thanks... for helping out there. I'm Ham Dan-I." She said, putting out her hand.

Yoseoul smiled. "Lee Yoseoul." She says, before taking it.

'Wha- That kind of smile is lethal. Calm down, heart!' Ham Dan-I thought while clutching her shirt.

"It looks like we're headed to the same school." Yoseoul says, noticing Dan-I's uniform.

"Ah. No. I think my mom mixed up my uniform. I go to Dae Dam middle school." She says.

"Dae Dam? I've never heard of that school before. But then again, I am quite forgetful, so..." Yoseoul says with a sheepish smile.

"Huh? That's strange. I don't see Dae Dam school anywhere." Dan-I says looking through the list of schools.

"Hold up, let me search it up." Yoseoul says, taking out her phone. But the results remained the same.

"Does it really not exist?" Dan-I asked, a gloomy aura around her.

"Cheer up! Maybe we missed something." Yoseoul says.

"That's right. There's no way a school could just disappear all of a sudden" Dan-I says, her expression changing.

A car slowed down next to them, and the driver's seat window rolled down, revealing a man in a suit.

'Probably a chauffeur' Yoseoul thought.

"Hello! Do you think you can help us? This is the first time our young master's going to school alone..." The man says.

"You-Young master?" Dan-I asked.

"What do you mean first time? Besides, Woo Ju-in is here." A silver haired boy, who Yoseoul presumed to be the 'young master' speaks, while getting out of the car.

"Anyway, worrying about me is unnecessary." He says.

"It's alright mister, I'm also here, so there's no need to worry. I'll make sure to look after Ji-ho." A voice speaks up. The two girls look to see the owner of the voice who turned out to be a some-what short boy with honey brown hair, and golden brown eyes.

"I don't need to be looked after." The silver haired boy, who you realized was 'Ji-ho' spoke up.

"Then the two of you, please take care." The chauffeur says, driving off.

"See you later!!" The boy who's name was Ju-in says, a little too enthusiastically.

"I'm entrusting the young masters to you, students!" the driver says, before leaving.

"We didn't have a say in this..." Yoseoul mumbles.

"Hi! I'm Woo Ju-in. You also go to Ji Jon Middle School, right?" He says. grabbing Dan-I's hand.

"She doesn't actually go to Ji Jon Middle school. Apparently he mom mixed up the uniforms..? yeah." Yoseoul says, scratching the back of her head.

"Oh, is that so? He's Eun Ji-ho, by the way. What are your names?" He asks, A bright smile on his face.

"I-I'm Ham Dan-I... and that's Lee Yoseoul." She says.

"Are the two of you friends?" Ju-in asked.

"We just met a few minutes ago." Yoseoul says, smiling.

"wait. If you don't go to Ji Jon Middle school, which school do you do to?" Eun Ji-ho asked.

"Dae.. It's called Dae Dam Middle School. Do you know it by any chance? It was supposed to be nearby, but when I was looking for it, I couldn't find it." Dan-I says.

"Dae Dam Middle school? I'm not from this neighborhood, but I've never heard of that school.." Ju-in says.

"If you haven't heard of it, doesn't that mean its not in Seoul at all?" Ji-ho asked, making the two girls confused.

"Once he hears something, he never forgets it." Ji-ho explains.

'Seriously? That's so cool.' Yoseoul thought.

Dan-I's expression becomes gloomy.

"Are you absolutely sure that's the name?" Ji-ho asked.

"Yeah..." Dan-I says, dejected.

Eun Ji-ho takes out his phone and starts dialing a number.

"Uh, can you guys go on without me? there's something I need to take care of." Yoseoul says, smiling.

"Uh sure. Which class are you in? You do go to Ji Jon right?" Woo Ju-in asked.

"Yeah. I'm in class 1-4." She answers.

"Really? then we're in the same class!" Woo Ju-in says

"Then, I'll see you in class, bye!" Yoseoul says.

'wait!! don't leave me alone with these weird dudes!!' Dan-I thought looking at the retreating figure of Yoseoul.

Her attention was taken back to her problem when Ji-ho says there were no schools with that name.

Yoseoul looked at her phone which was ringing.

The caller id was labelled "dad".

Yoseoul sighed before picking up the phone.

"hey dad." She says.

"Yoseoul. Do you know where your mother is? The dam woman hasn't returned after leaving yesterday night." He says, getting to the point.

"She said she was going to a sleepover with her friends from college." Yoseoul answers.

"sleepover, my ass. I bet she's up to something else." He grumbles.

"Either way, have you reached school yet?" He asks.

"No, I'm on my way there." 

"Make sure no to cause trouble, okay? and study well."    

"Yes dad."

"Ok, I've got work. Love you"

"Love you too."

She sighs before cutting the call, and made her way to her school.

Word count: 1026