Chapter Two

Hey everyone
      First of all, thanks for reading my first chapter and giving me a chance. I hope you enjoyed it!
Quick advice: it's my first time writing, so I beg you to pardon me for all my grammatical and orthographic errors. Sorry for typos 😢
Other than the more than provable mistakes in my writing, I wanna thank you guys for giving my book a chance 🥰
Pls remember to vote and comment 💕

Let's begin 🤗

"Mum I'm home" I yelled noticing that the house was empty and weirdly quiet.          "Gosh could something have happened" I thought to myself
  "Nah I don't think so" reassuring myself. I walked into the kitchen to check if mom left a note for me but I couldn't find any, rather I found Carlos finishing a bowl of brown soup.
            "What are you doing here?" I deadpan
                  "As you can see, I'm just finishing my soup" he winked causing me to frown
                        "You seem kind of scared. Are you scared Princess?"
"Carlos get the hell out of my house. Who let you in in the first place and where's my mom?" I screamed
        "Mummy's little girl" he mocked.  "Your mum went to pick up some stuffs at the store and told me to help myself out with anything in the kitchen"
                  "Like seriously, you think I'll believe that piece of shit you just told me?"I scoffed.       "Believe me baby. I won't lie to you"
         "Carlos you"I laughed "You've been lying to me since the very first day you stepped into my life and you think I'd believe you? FYI, I'm not a fool anymore"I said pushing him outside. "Get out and stay out!!"
        "What's going on here?" Mum appeared from no where asking and looking confused
           "Kicking Carlos out!" I reply
"

That's not a way to treat a visitor Kourt. You're treating him like a thief" she corrected as I gave her a pathetic look.
           "Whatever mum, he deserves every little torture I'll be sending his way. It's just the beginning and I barely think he'll last till the end"     "Kourtney!!! I know you dislike him so much, but show him a little love"
         "Dislike is an understatement mother, and I don't think you know what your saying. This is Carlos we're talking about, Carlos Jones. The Carlos that made me cry throughout middle school!!!" I yelled angrily at my mom.
       "I know dear but your overreacting. You know Change is constant" she patted my shoulder softly.    "How was school today?"
            " Your typical first day of high school. Crowded hall ways, boring lecture's but something good happened to me today" I walked to the counter table grabbing an apple and a seat as well while my mom watched with curiosity.      "Kyle Williams is my new history Partner"
       "Shut up!!!" She said, her eyes widely open like it's sockets are gonna snap any second.   "Kyle Chambers" she said still flabbergasted

      "Yes mum Kyle. He sat next to me, I stammered a lot and we became friends"
                 "That's awesome"
"And guess what? He's not dating Shayna anymore, he found out that she wasn't a truthful girl. I felt his pain and wish I can help him" I sigh
            "His gonna be alright love, he'll get over it" she reassured me before pouring me a glass of freshly squeezed orange.
        I gasp "Gosh it's so refreshing"
"I know right?  I made it immediately after you left for school"
       "Mum your the best. I love you so much".