Ch 10 Aires Heart ♥️

Name:Aires Heart Age:17Siblings:step brother scorpio Parents:Queen of Hearts Bestfriend: GeminiPart of disaster

Name:Aires Heart
Age:17
Siblings:step brother scorpio
Parents:Queen of Hearts
Bestfriend: Gemini
Part of disaster

Aires being the son of the Queen of hearts is very spontaneous and short tempered.These traits of his could sometimes lead him to big trouble.Which he loves he loves the chase breaking the rules and the adrenaline that comes with it .However he can be a total heart breaker when it comes to girls he has broken more hearts that he even lost count.Even so he is still popular with the girls and loves the attention he gets from it .His long time wish is for one day to rule over wonderland just like his mother dose.With absolutely all power over everyone.He believe he will make a great leader with his leadership skills and his intelligence it may not look it but he is one of the smartest members in the disaster.But he doesn't like show it because he thinks its lame and will make people believe he some type of nerd. Aside from that he dose have a lot of energy in him which makes him a super fun person to be around.Which is even more great considering he is very open minded when it come to new things and people which makes him a easy person to just love and be friends with.

His outfit