•●Lab rat●•

This chapteris short deal with it bitch <3
.

.

.

.

Finally those damn kids gave up, all I had to do was jump of a cliff.. can't blame them for not chasing after me.

I'm confident I can make it back up that cliff.. I have zero confidence.

Wait- it's been a whole ass day!? Jesus christ.

I get hit in the head with something, it looks to be.. A POKEBALL!? AW SHIT.

Wait- hoe ( LMAO HOW CORRECTED TO HOE.. OFF TOPIC- ) . . . .

Wait how did it not sucketh me up into something that really resembles blood.

Oh- ah.- Well, ‐ its- its . . Its a damn pokemon.

What are these things called.. I'm just going to call it pokeball boy. Do pokemon have gender. Well it's a ball so I'd think it's a boy- I'm funny.

Laugh.

I pet its head to be nice.

I didn't account for it to electrocute me. And I'm a water type in this. And I've just been in water.

Now being FRIED TO TOAST I plop back into the water, being electrocuted isn't fun. Its bloody well painful.

"What was that noise?"

AH FOR F- AHHH GOD DAMNIT!

I duck my head underneath the water, hopefully another kid won't find me.

"Its probably nothing.. why was I out here anyway? Oh yeah. My brother wanted me to catch a pokemon to show him.."

Girl who you talking to-

By the way this person sounds they seem like a girl. But I could be wrong. I still don't know who why are but I am not willing to take a peak.

She took a sigh.

"The thing is, I don't really want any pokemon.. I have you and that's enough."

Kay, you making me real curious to who the hell you are. Stop it.

I hear the pokemon they were talking to, bark? Yip? . . ITS A FRIGGIN YAMPER! Am I wrong-

"I knew you'd understand yamper."

Then, it's a yamper that must mean it's chloe.. chloe is the only one I can think of that had a yamper.. isn't that her dad's yamper-?‐ it doesn't matter.

"If only a pokemon understood I was just interested in showing them to my brother.. mom's doing her artwork of me.. and other things but mostly me.. its embarrassing..."

You're mom's hot.

. . . . . . . . .

COUGH.

Butttt!- if ya want a pokemon to show to your little rat, I wouldn't mind-

Well.. I can trust her to not catch me.. worth a shot.